Body Weight Workouts

slenamond

Cathlete
How do you guys feel about workouts that only use bodyweight? I ask because I know celeb's like Kellie Rippa does these kind of workouts and I like the "smallness" of her muscles.

These type of workouts are not easy I know. Have any of you had experience with these?

I like them and think they are effective though I don't think I could depend on them entirely and not lift weights. I would be too afraid to do that!

I like it for lower body workouts using freestyle method(5-6 days a week), but I prefer heavier weights for upper body.
I'm getting ready to do Tonique 6 days a week with one heavy weight upper day for the next 6 weeks. Maybe two upper body days.

I like it for lower body workouts using freestyle method(5-6 days a week), but I prefer heavier weights for upper body.
I'm getting ready to do Tonique 6 days a week with one heavy weight upper day for the next 6 weeks. Maybe two upper body days.

Fit44,

If you don’t mind, could you possibly share how you are going to use Tonique workouts (an example of your tentative rotation would be very helpful)? I looked at Sylwia's website, her workouts look interesting...

Thank you very much in advance.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.