Body Max 3 and a new Low Max?

I love that you are already thinking of the next set of workouts. I love the ideas...I think there may need to be an Intensity 2 as well!!

I would love a LowMax2. I've done that workout over and over and am definitely ready for a new one. Can't say an improved one because I love it just as it is.

I'll add another vote for Intensity 2 and Body Max 3 and of course would love an Imax 4!

Yes!!!! Intensity got me wanting a step classics--Step Blast type format with all of the favorite moves. I'm still begging for another Heavy Bag workout.

I tried Lo Max for the first time a couple of days ago for the first time from FIT TV and wow it was something!! I definitely want to try it again. I was looking at Body Max 2 as well last night and was curious about that one as well.

Body Max 2 is so worth the money!

If you do it all at once - you will feel it, but in a good way!

If you are buying the DVD and not using the workout blender, there are several awesome premixes on the DVD itself.

It also has great music. Cathe and the crew are awesome as well!

And Low Max is classic. I love this workout - it tones the lower body while providing an intense cardio workout!

Thanks Amy! I'm new to Cathe's step choreography and I think these two workouts will help me get there! I've also just recently got High Reps, STS Total Body, and Lower Body Blast. I was too chicken to order Intensity. I'm scared of that one, lol.:eek:

Good old step!!!! Pretty pretty please! Honestly I just don't find drills/boot camp type stuff nearly as fun as Step like in Imaxes or Body Maxes, or even the classics.

Good old step!!!! Pretty pretty please! Honestly I just don't find drills/boot camp type stuff nearly as fun as Step like in Imaxes or Body Maxes, or even the classics.

You've got my vote, no cardio does as much for you as good old fashioned step - or new fashioned for that matter!...I simply can't believe it took me all this time to discover it!
:eek:

You've got my vote, no cardio does as much for you as good old fashioned step - or new fashioned for that matter!...I simply can't believe it took me all this time to discover it!
:eek:

I prefer step workouts for boot camp and drill workouts myself@

I'll add another vote for Intensity 2 and Body Max 3 and of course would love an Imax 4!

And another vote! BodyMax2 and Imax3 are my two most frequently used workouts; Intensity is quickly catching up. I'd love to see this terrific trio!! I can't resist adding a request for HSTA 2!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.