Body For Life 04/23

lorihart

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,
I have to be honest...I haven't been getting my workouts in.I knew that this week was going to be crazy.All I did the last two days was WORK and any time in between I had to research what resort we would be going to.
I think we are going to book our trip today.So I need to be a good girl for the next two weeks:) Altough it doesn't really matter.No one notices you down south.Its not like a small town where everyone as to see what you look like in a bikini.BUT you have to look 1/2 sensible for the pitcures that will get taken!
I was also very contray Tuesday night and all I wanted to do was go to bed.
But the weekend is comming and my scehdule is not so busy.I can workout for as long as I like ,for the next 4 days.
Anyway,I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I didn't fall off the face of the earth!:)
I will check in later...how is everyone else doing????
Lori

Hey Lori! I was wondering if you had deserted us. Glad to see that you are still onboard. Good for you on planning your trip to Cuba. I've been keeping up on your posts regarding your trip. Tough decision and situation to be in.

My workouts have went to the way side for the past couple of days. I've been busy trying to get my hubby packed for his 4 day weekend getaway with his brother to Virginia Beach and my son has been really fussy lately. All he wants to do is be outside, but it has been raining so hard and so much that it is impossible for him to be out there right now. No luck explaining that to my little one.

My eating is coming and going. I've realized very recently that when I am stressed at work then that reflects upon my eating. Yesterday was a stressful day for me and it showed. Can you say Taco Bell? Today I am trying to make a conscience effort to do better. Tonight I should be able to fit in my exercising. At the rate I am going summer will be over before I am ready for it, but at least I have noticed one of my weaknesses and now I can try to work through it.

Good luck and have a great day!
Kristi

What workouts do you use? Cathe's S&H seems to be a good one for BFL as it contains adequate rest periods between sets.

Crystal

Hi Crystal! I primarily use PUB & PLB for weight work, but after I get burned out on these then I will probably switch it up with some of my other Cathe weight tapes. S&H, like you mentioned, will probably be my second choice. My cardio is pretty much whatever I feel like. Sometimes it is Imax, Imax 2, or KPC, but I'm trying to use my other Cathe step DVDs more frequently too.

Kristi

Hello everyone. I think I posted once before a few weeks ago but didn't keep up. I'm still following the EFL plan and doing well with it. I started about 3 weeks ago. I am also coming off 2 weeks of rotating the Body Blast workouts. I was looking at the BFL exercise plan and I think I need more weight work than BB can provide me. I was going to do 4 weeks but decided I needed more lifting and more intervals. So, yesterday I did intervals 1-7 of IMAX2, today I did PUB, tomorrow will be cardio again and then either PLB or L&G, etc. etc. I'm thinking of trying this for the next 2 weeks to see where it takes me. I'm down only about 2 pounds, however, I know you all said it takes 4-6 weeks to start seeing results. I'm hanging in there with this. I hope you all are too. I think the food thing about eating 6 mini meals a day really keeps my hunger at bay. What about you all?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.