Body Blast rotation please

hedygs

Cathlete
I recall this being asked earlier and the answer was not at this time but after the DVDs were out. I accepted this answer because I thought the DVDs would be released by now but as they are not I am really interested in knowing how Cathe would use them in a strict BB rotation.

Hedy

I think she wanted to wait until everyone had received the dvds.She may post it as Dec. rotation...you never know.At least it gave us a little time to get use to the workouts.
Lori

I still don't understand how posting a rotation will detract from those waiting for their DVDs? It is not like posting clips which I understand might bother some who are waiting for their DVDs. It is just a rotation for goodness sake!

Just my .02. It's all in the way you ask...

I've been doing my own BB rotation (4 weeks) and have gotten great results! I'm doing all 6 tapes each week and am seeing WONDERFUL results especially on my lower body - yippee :)

Still waiting for my DVD's, so awesome to hear of your results. Thanks for the news it makes the wait all worth it to hear how happy you are with the tapes. I don't even have a DVD player, I'll get one once I have the workouts. Any advice out there which DVD player to buy? Do I need one that plays more than one disk, like a multi-disk player? I'm alittle green in this area, thanks Bri.:)

This is just my opinion but maybe Cathe's waiting out of fairness for those who don't have the workouts yet. They won't get much out of a rotation if they don't have the workouts necessary for the rotation.

Jacque

That may be, but what's the big deal! If you have VHS why shouldn't there be a rotation available. I don't see how the posting of a rotation for those of us who have had the workouts well over a month could possibly detract from those who don't even have the workouts yet!

If you want to talk about fair, I guess the VHS and DVDs should probably be released at the same time so no one has an extra wait.

"That may be, but what's the big deal! If you have VHS why shouldn't there be a rotation available. I don't see how the posting of a rotation for those of us who have had the workouts well over a month could possibly detract from those who don't even have the workouts yet! "

Hedy, I completely agree. If Cathe posts a rotation titled "Body Blast Rotation", those who want to look at it can click on it. If for some strange reason someone doesn't want to see it because they don't have the DVD's yet, they need not click. Same goes for the clips. Don't look at them if you don't want to see them.

Hopefully by January we'll all have our workouts and the (completely justified) frustration will end!

Wendy

Again it's all in the way you say things. ESPECIALLY when you are asking a request of someone ... geez! Something I have taught my kids, works wonders at work and in life in general.

I did my own rotation have had great results.... Just finished my 4th week and have really firmed up in my lower body especially.

By the way Robyn, I see nothing wrong in the way I am asking. I also have a child who is a delight so your point is silly. I am glad you have put together a rotation yourself. I am just asking for the same from Cathe as she did with the Intensity Series.

well i didn't see anything wrong with the way hedygs asked. and since cathe did post the intensity series rotation before the dvds were available, it would just make sense to make the rotation for the bodyblast series available so the vhs users could get started on it as well. i'm waiting for the dvds, i certainly wouldn't mind seeing the rotation before i get the dvds.

of course i didn't see cathe actually state she was intentionally waiting (i may have missed that post if it exists). perhaps she's just overwhelmed with everything (the problems with the vhs had to set her back some) and also trying to enjoy the holidays and just hasn't gotten around to the rotation yet?

I think I am confused??? Where in the purchase of the videos and/or dvds does it indicate your "entitlement" to a rotation? Cathe posts the rotations as a "bonus" to people checking out the boards but whether she posts one for the BB series or not, it is not something that comes with the purchase of the products.
RS

Oh dear RockStar I hope your confusions passes soon. For the record, Cathe has been posting Rotations for several months now. She indicated that she would be posting one for the BB Series. I don't see the harm in hedygs asking for one to be posted for those who have the workouts in VHS. Cathe posted a rotation for the IS series even before the VHS were sent out.

It is always so interesting to see questions to Cathe answered by those other then Cathe. It is such an interesting phenomenon. Do you think she is incapable of answering herself? Hope the question doesn't add to your confusion.

:)

I'd like to see the rotation too so I can get it all in my planner and get ready for when the DVDs come, if Cathe has the time to make one up for us that is :)

>Again it's all in the way you say things. ESPECIALLY when
>you are asking a request of someone ... geez! Something I
>have taught my kids, works wonders at work and in life in
>general.
>
>I did my own rotation have had great results.... Just finished
>my 4th week and have really firmed up in my lower body
>especially.

I, too, saw nothing wrong in the way that the question was asked. I really don't understand the defensive and rude reply.

I think it's a reasonable request. As a person waiting for her DVDs, it wouldn't bother me in the least to see a rotation posted for these, in fact it would probably psyche me up even more for them!
:)
Barbara P

i am also looking forward to the dvd's and it would not bother me to see a bodyblast rotation, but this is cathes's product and her rotation and if she wants to wait..then we wait!!!!

I too remember the rotations that were posted before the Intensity series was released due to requests of how to incorporate them to achieve certain goals. I'm sure that this is all that Hedy is looking for. Not everyone is good at putting together a rotation. Instead of condemning Hedy. Those of you that have gotten good results using the tapes why not post your rotation and share the wealth. This is the season for caring and sharing with your fellow man or woman.

Season's Greetings. :)

>i am also looking forward to the dvd's and it would not
>bother me to see a bodyblast rotation, but this is cathes's
>product and her rotation and if she wants to wait..then we
>wait!!!!
I totally agree :) Although I'm a little bit worried that I might not get my DVDs before Christmas (because of the annual Christmas backlog) I wouldn't mind if a rotation was posted before the DVDs came out. If one isn't, that's okay too. I don't understand all the bad vibes on this thread.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.