Bockbuster Ultimate Access

pwmatt

Cathlete
is very cool! We seem to be swimming in DVD's these days. Although the plan calls for only 3 DVD's mailed at a time, if you return them to the store you can exchange for another one AND one will kick out of your online queue. I love it!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis,
I think this is great too. I'm only on a 1 DVD plan and I almost always have two now. I think they are trying to give everyone a reason not to use NETFLIX.

LOVE it!!!! I signed up way in the beginning and get two game rentals a month at the stores - game rentals are $7.99 vs. $3.99 for movies.

And, YES, there have been times when I get the movies in the mail and change my mind about wanting to see them. I can just exchange them for the ones I want at the store!

Way cool. Of course, this just means I'm watching even MORE TV.

I totally agree too!! Totally love being able to take them to the store and get new ones. I also have been a member for a long time and nice to get the 2 online coupons which come in very handy for games.

I did exchange a mailed movie for an in-store game the other day too - what a bargain - since games are 6.99 each!

Okay so how does this work? I glanced at their website since I've been thinking about doing this for awhile...if I sign up for a plan at say $7.99 a month, it said something like 1 DVD out + 3 rents...is that as simple as it sounds, I can order one DVD online and rent three free from the store?
Brandi

OH YES! I love this also. Last week I signed up for the 2 week free trial and I'm sold! We actually just exchanged 3 DVDs in their mailing envelopes last night and all 3 of us were able to immediately get a new rental for free.

I've decided that I will drop to the lower plan with 1 rental out at a time, but with this Total Access, it's more than just 1!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back