Bob Harper new dvds?

Dela

Cathlete
Hi, has anyone heard of Bob Harpers new dvd series, I stumbled on it last night, it looks pretty tough, it might not be totally right for me, but the price is good, and I like variety, so I tried to buy it, but the site won't let me purchase it, I keep getting an error.

Wondering if anyone else was planning to buy it or tried, or had any thoughts about the workouts.

I tried hitting the Contact Us link on the site, but that gets an error too, it kind of amazes me that a site can make it live with this many problems, it's a shame how much money they must lose on lost sales.

I ordered those! Just recieved a shipping notice. I heard that many had trouble ordering, I didn't use PayPal tho. When I get them I'll post how they seem! Mary

I ordered them too! I have been waiting for my shipping notice! Hoping to get it soon! :)

ETA: I just checked my email and my order was shipped today! WOOT!

Last edited:
Oh well, can't even get past the page where I fill in my info. I'll try again in a couple of days.

I ordered them last month (used PayPal) and got a shipping notice yesterday!

I DID have problems ordering initially - I ended up exiting completely out of IE and went back to order and it worked. There was a big discussion on VF about how to fix the ordering problem. You could search there - they are more tech savvy than I am.

I ordered them last month (used PayPal) and got a shipping notice yesterday!

I DID have problems ordering initially - I ended up exiting completely out of IE and went back to order and it worked. There was a big discussion on VF about how to fix the ordering problem. You could search there - they are more tech savvy than I am.

Hmmm, I tried both browsers, but I'm going to try a different computer all together and see if that helps.

Funny, I tried my other pc and that worked! Thanks everyone.

Edited to add: I just checked my email and it already shipped! Well at least that makes up for the trouble getting the order in!

Last edited:
Those DVD's look great! It's asking me for a coupon code? If you used the coupon code, can you please post it here:)

I'm not aware of any coupon code. Mine shipped and have arrived in the chicago metro area so I should get them today or tomorrow. :) I'm anxious to hear what everyone thinks.

I got mine today!!

woohoo! previewing right now and gotta say...kinda tough...I'm looking at the one hour cardio. It has kettlebell swings and squats, burpees, jumping rope, jumping jacks and that's just the first 30mins!!! EEK!! can't wait to do it tomorrow!!

take care :)
Gloria

woohoo! previewing right now and gotta say...kinda tough...I'm looking at the one hour cardio. It has kettlebell swings and squats, burpees, jumping rope, jumping jacks and that's just the first 30mins!!! EEK!! can't wait to do it tomorrow!!

take care :)
Gloria

I should be set to give the cardio work out a go on Sunday! Now I'm excited and scared all at the same time! AWESOME! :D

who is he?

Who is Bob Harper, and can someone post the website that everyone is referring to?:)

What types of workouts does he do?

I have been spending so much $$$ on workout DVDs, but these look realy good. Can't beat the price either. I can't wait to hear reviews. Please share!!!

I have been spending so much $$$ on workout DVDs, but these look realy good. Can't beat the price either. I can't wait to hear reviews. Please share!!!

I hear you.

My DH just bought me STS for my B'day which I start tmrw but I still had no trouble justifying the Bob Harper purchase! It was a deal that was too good to turn down! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.