BM2 ROCKS and so do you!!!!!!!

nygurley

Cathlete
Cathe, Just wanted to say I love this w/o you are back and better than ever. I really enjoyed BM2 last nite. The music was fabulous and the premixes are just as great as the original w/o. So many choices. I have to get used to you all over again. I really had a hard time keeping up. Which is great. This was tough.

To me it was worth the wait. Thanks again!!!!

There really is no comparison to you and your product! I can't wait to get back into shape. I was in a real long null.

Thanks for all you do for me!!!:)

Deborah

Another great vote for BM2, I loved it all. Maybe because I am used to Cathe, I had no problem following at all. I did the upper body twice what a burn. I also like Drill Max and B&G, I don't have LIC yet, but so far I like them all.

Thanks you Cathe, you are the best!

Another great vote for BM2, I loved it all. Maybe because I am used to Cathe, I had no problem following at all. I did the upper body twice what a burn. I also like Drill Max and B&G, I don't have LIC yet, but so far I like them all.

Thanks you Cathe, you are the best!

Cathe,

I also LOVE Body Max 2. Just like you said - it brought back memories from many oldie videos. Were the wide lunges off the step from Step Fit?

There were quite a bit of the moves here and there that were from your other workouts - these are moves that I really loved.

You named one of your core moves was it snowboard angels? It reminded me of the flying angels you did before. Now that one was Step Fit.

Loving it!

Cheryl

Cathe,

I also LOVE Body Max 2. Just like you said - it brought back memories from many oldie videos. Were the wide lunges off the step from Step Fit?

There were quite a bit of the moves here and there that were from your other workouts - these are moves that I really loved.

You named one of your core moves was it snowboard angels? It reminded me of the flying angels you did before. Now that one was Step Fit.

Loving it!

Cheryl

That is really funny Kathryn! I never put the two and two together - I think your suggestion is the best BMax 2 is much better.

Cheryl

Cathe... BodyMax2 - check! Day two of your rotation and I'm really loving it. BodyMax2 was great! I did experience a "what?" moment though when you said wide lunges and (gasp) I was on an 8 inch step, but quickly calmed down when I saw you lungeing to the side and back and not off the actual side of the step! :p

Great workout and I loved the UB segment on the stability ball. Butts and Guts and now BodyMax2, two winners down and three more to go.

I did this workout on Wednesday. I didn't have time for the whole workout, so I skipped the UB work on the ball. Besides, I had done weights the day before. Anyway, the step segment was fun and not too difficult in terms of choreography. The only thing that had me stumped was the reverse turn straddle or whatever, I can't recall what it was called. I have never been good at turns and reverse steps, though. I am sure I will get it eventually. I loved the blast segments with the lower body work incorporated into it. I do think the leg segments could've been a bit tougher, though. But the ab section was killer- I have no idea how to do those first moves! What does Cathe call them- thrusts or something? I was not able to do all of those, but that's a good thing- I have a challenge to tackle! The next time I do this workout I will do the whole thing so I can comment on the UB section, too. I am sure it will be fantastic, as all of Cathe's workouts are. :)

Dear Cathe,

Thank you for an AMAZING workout! Some of the moves are so original! I love the upper body work on the ball. I thought to myself before I started it, "Only 20 minutes of upper body work, no problem!"--boy, was I mistaken! Some of the exercises were killers. And I loved the ab work!

So far I have done Drill Max and Body Max2 and have LOVED them both--can't wait to try the others next week.

You are simply the best,

Dukechick

Hi Cathe-

I just also wanted to say Bmax2 rocks. I did the cardio & weights premix. So much fun. I love the Rick Springfield song!!:) I also love LIC and can't wait to do B&G and looking forward to trying Cardio Fusion. I still have to get Drill Max. Thanks for the great workouts. You and your team are such inspiration to me. You may working out so much fun. ;-)

Jenn

DITTO!!!
I just did the BM2 today, LOVED IT! It was tough....I'm looking forward to some DOMS tomorrow, oh ya, sunday too!
I consider myself pretty fit, but, this workout definately challenged me!! I was toast after!!

I agree, Cathe you rock!!! AWESOME WORKOUT!!!
As for many others, THANK YOU:)
Alicia:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back