Blue firewalker band broke

lulu68

Cathlete
Does anybody know if they sell the Cathe blue firewalker band in any store. My blue firewalker band busted and I don't want to have to order a whole new set just to get the blue band. Also if anybody knows of a better brand that I can get at any store to substitute for the Cathe blue band that would be great. Thanks!

I think I saw a 3 pack of another brand at wal mart.......can't say if the quality is good or not , thinking it was "Gold's Gym" brand.

I highly recommend Thera-Band loops. You can google Thera-Band loops and several sites pop up. I've had a couple for over 2 years now and they aren't showing wear.

My blue firewalker snapped apart too a few months ago right in the middle of a workout and shot across the room :eek: ! Needles to say, I was shocked! I was just doing a normal Cathe workout too and really don't use it a lot. So I was very disappointed in the quality :(. I still have my pink and green ones so I will just use those until they decide to snap.

Photochemical smog can degrade plastics and rubber products quickly. Notice how fast rubber bands and the elastic in clothing gets funky? And how the interior of your car gets chalky and crumbly? Blame it on bad air and sunshine!

My Cathe firewalker bands are holding up well, but I don't find the level of resistance to be as challenging as the ones I got from PerformBetter. Ironically, it was my green PB loop that snapped, just like Tracy's band. The PB band are actually a little to tight to use for firewalker tabatas but I prefer them over the Cathe blue bands for firewalkers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.