Blissology, Insights/Opinions??

Swimmer

Cathlete
I'm tempted to invest in Eoin Finn's Blissology. I've been doing yoga DVDs for years, but I consider myself a low-side intermediate at best. I have flexibility issues in my lower body/hips that I'm trying hard to improve, so I have to modify moves like forward bends, forward folds, etc.

I love Pursuit of Happy Hips, although I've mostly done the Easy Street premix. I went ahead and ordered a couple of his other DVDs from Amazon today (Pure & Simple, and Power Yoga for Happiness). Because of intense stress at work, I'm interested in Eoin's "hippy" philosophy for emotional health/peace, in addition to improving my flexibility, balance, etc.

Appreciate any insights/reviews of Blissology. I'm worried that it would be too advanced for me, move too fast, or my "for now" reduced inflexibility would preclude me from getting the most from the workouts. Could I modify fairly easily (i.e., just go to the point of my natural flexibility)? Does he offer modifications? I really dig him, even his quasi-perverted comments about "sweet cherry nectar" in your hips don't offend me.

I have it and use it often. Love his meditations too. For me this set is worth every penny. They are keepers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.