Blast from the Past….do you remember this?

aqua girl

Cathlete
Anyone remember years & years ago when Cathe’s site had that old workout blender where when you purchased downloads of videos, you could use that particular blender to mix & blend workouts from the downloads you had on your computer? :). Of course, better technology came along & that is long, long gone, but back in that day, I had purchased downloads & made many workouts that way. Computer is long gone too, but I put many, if not all on flash drives or sd cards. Even though I had
already did my “daily” workouts, I put in a SD card and did one of those, STS 1&10 mix, abt 18 min.
It played just fine and it was fun to revisit one of those old workouts. :). That being said, although that was great Back in the day, the OnDemand workout blender is a million times better!! :)

Last edited:
Yes! I purchased all of the downloads specifically to use blender....and then they stopped supporting blender. I was never able to get a single homemade workout.

Unfortunately, OnDemand doesn't work for me (internet & travel issues), so I stick with my DVDs and all of the downloads I purchased. I would love to have the original blender work!

I was never able to get a single homemade workout
Well, that’s a bummer!! It worked pretty good Back then, sometimes it took forever &
sometimes it worked pretty fast. So that’s why anything I did, was on the short side,
cause I never knew which way it was going to work! So sorry you aren’t able to use
the blender now, it’s really neat. I have really slow Internet, but rarely any problems,
cause they have the lower quality option, which is fine.

Well, that’s a bummer!! It worked pretty good Back then, sometimes it took forever &
sometimes it worked pretty fast. So that’s why anything I did, was on the short side,
cause I never knew which way it was going to work! So sorry you aren’t able to use
the blender now, it’s really neat. I have really slow Internet, but rarely any problems,
cause they have the lower quality option, which is fine.
Hmmm, we have sketchy internet (it's much better most of the time now) ... didn't think about the lower quality option for sketchy internet ... hmmm

I don’t remember that but I do remember seeing the Workout Blender on the KPC dvd menu. I was new to Cathe and like many many others, KPC was my very first Cathe workout and I thought what the heck is a Workout Blender, a premix and a mix and match!

Workout Blender on the KPC dvd menu.
Yes, I wish that would have worked the way I thought it was going to…to be able to
mix & match from the 2 workouts, but you can only mix & match from one workout at
a time….but it is neat, although I can do that or actually mix & match from both within
my dvd player, by knowing the title & chapter numbers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.