Black and Gray Step online?

skelly50

Hi, y'all,

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and get a full-size step. I have looked into ordering one online, but can't seem to find the new black and grey Step, which i find more attractive than the traditional teal and purple....does anyone know of an online carrier of the black and gray full-size original step?

Gracias,

Shannon

Shannon,
I got my gray and black Original Step at Yahoo Shopping-Bodypump for $79 (including shipping and a 45-minute step tape). It's a good deal.

Of course there's always e-bay to try for even a better price, but I have had bad luck on my only attempted e-bay purchase. I'm in a battle with a seller right now for sending me a small Home Trainer step, instead of the Original Step that he advertised (I was going to cut the extra step up to make that mini-topper you see in Cathe's PS Series).

Good Luck and be careful if you try e-bay!
Cruncholi

If you are referring to the one Cathe is using in her newest videos, I'm not sure if it's available yet. But the Reebok step is black and gray and I'm sure can be purchased from their web site. I tend to prefer that one over the original step only because it offers step heights of 6, 8, and 10 inches without buying any additional risers. I believe the original step goes up to 8 before you have to buy additional risers, but maybe I'm wrong. I like the 10 inch step for leg work.

My two cents,

:) Stacy

Hi,
I got my step from www.fitness1st.com for $65, platform and 2 pair of risers about 2 months ago. At the time, they did not have the black/gray ones. You might want to check if they have them in stock now. Also, www.fwonline.com has both colors, and they are $70 for platform and 2 pair risers. www.spriproducts.com also have steps for $75. You have to check for shipping to see which one will give you the best price.

I also was thinking of getting the Reebok black/gray step (smaller and one-piece construction, better for home use). In a way, I'm glad I did not and got the Original Step since they are a little versatile. I've added additional risers to 12" for my PS.

Another cheap way to get steps is via Firm Swap. I've seen people selling/trading the Original Step. You'll probably won't get the new black/gray ones though. Just a suggestion!

I know you will definitely enjoy the new bigger, much stable step.

Haslina

Cruncholi,

I saw you post about the step you won on Ebay. I had the exact same problem several months ago. I filed a complaint with Ebay and did a lot of digging and found out the guy kept changing his username and scamming people. If yours came from Florida, then it may be the same guy. If it is, then I'm really steamed!

I wish I had saved all my info, but I recently deleted it. I could have sent it to you.

Please email me! [email protected]

Haslina:
I did not buy the black and gray step on line, but I did find it at Modells, I honestly can't remember the price off hand.
Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.