Birth Announcement!!

willowe

Cathlete
Hi All,
Just to let you know - DH and I had a baby son on Tuesday 14th January at 12.29am. We've called him Daniel and he weighed in at a healthy (and somewhat painful!!) 8lb 9oz. Labour was not a happy experience, although I wont bore (or scare!) you with the details - however, Daniel is worth all the pain and is absolutely gorgeous (of course we are biased!) and we can't remember a time now when he wasn't here!!
Take Care all!
Kaz xx

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

Congratulations! How exciting for your family. You must give details when you get a chance(they're great to read!).
Take care,
Valerie

CONGRATULATIONS! I have a Daniel too born 6 years ago. Believe it or not you love them more and more with each passing day. They are so wonderful. Take care.
Lisa

Congratulations!!! Best Wishes to you and your family!

I will find out tomorrow when my little breech package will be delivered by C-section! I can't wait to meet my little one and see what it is after all this time!

WELCOME DANIEL! Congrats!! My first baby was a boy born in January also (1997). enjoy that baby and take lots of photos!!

Marci

Hello!

Congratulations to you and your family. Little boys are wonderful! Enjoy every minute. They grow so fast!

Hugs,

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R)Fitness
www.healthymomsfitness.com

Congratulations Kaz!! Must be wonderful to finally meet the little fellow you've been falling in love with all these months! Please feel free to scare the living daylights out of us with all the details as soon as you're feeling up to it, we'd love to hear! Lots of happy thoughts for you, dh & sweet Daniel!

Congratulations on your new baby boy! 8lb 9 oz - youch! My sweet girl was 6 lb 12 oz and that was hard enough. Hope you are feeling better, healing quickly, and getting some sleep (we're still working on that in our house!). Take care,
Dana

Hi Kaz!

Congratulations! Wow, 8lb 9 oz.... that's one big, happy, healthy, and well loved little boy! Welcome Daniel! Hugs to all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.