BFL Weds. 10/10

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning to you all,

I am up bright and early to make this a 10/10 day.:7

Goal for today: Do your very best to eat clean and get your workout in!;-) Don't want to have to add in any more push-ups than we have too. :)

Jill: Today is Weds. and I noticed your post regarding your cousin Tommy. I'll be watching for him next week. Did you say that he will be a waiter?

Have a great day everyone! I'll check in later on...time to get my daughter moving so she doesn't miss that train at 6am.

Take Care,

Hi again,

Ok this is the workout for me today:

SH Bi&Tri
KPC-abs
Then BBC arms and abs! I so deserve this one for I had salt&vinegar chips last night. I just couldn't resist...must be the salt.
This is the reason I am calling this the 10/10 day. 10 points for eating good and 10 points for doing the workout.

I ended up doing LIS and Cardio/weights abs and stretch. My daughter chickened out on going to the trails for a run. Boy did she feel guilty when she got picked up and her sneakers were there waiting for her in the car. I just told her that we would try again on Thurs.
She was starving and exhausted from school so it was ok.

So far so good on the eating plan this morning.
2 egg whites poached.
1 slice WH Wheat with nut butter
water and coffee

Have my apple and cottage cheese ready for after my workout. Along with a protein shake.

Lunch:
tuna w/spinach leaves,carrots and radishes with balsamic vinegar.

Snack: veggies w/hummus

Dinner: Grilled Chicken Marsala and grilled carrots.
Sweet potato and snow peas.

So be good everyone and have a great day!
:7

Heidi: yes, he is a waiter and I think he's supposed to be pouring water. I got our DVR set up to record it...I'm so excited for him!

This morning is PUB for me, I'll do it when DD goes to school. I had a major energy crash about an hour after working out yesterday and I didn't sleep well last night. I think tonight I'll try going to bed later and getting a shorter block of more quality sleep. Sometimes that helps. I'll be back to post after my workout.

Good Morning,

Rotation: Slow & Heavy
Am: S&H and MIS chest & Back/ completed

Man oh man, chest and back is screaming ouch! After, I finished UB workout this morning, I could barely raise my arm in the tubx( It all started with me thinking S&H wasn’t enough so I tacked on MIS and boy am I feeling it real good;) ;)

Yesterday, I couldn't resist the weather, it was too beautiful, so instead of working upper body, I went for a nice long walk, took me 1 hour and 45 minutes I beat my record by 5 minutes. Got home took
me bubble bath and slept like a baby, ttys :7

Eatery:

2 tbsp of protein
2 Tbsp of flax seed w/ff yogurt
1 english muffin w/refried beans & cheese & apple
1/2c of chili 4 crackers
2 baked chicken legs w/cabbage

Good morning, all!

Running short on time lately. I never even got a chance to post (or read) yesterday, but you all sound very motivated and like you're doing well.

Despite the chaos, I had a great upper body workout last night, and did well with the BFL eating. I'm feeling pretty good these days. Unfortunately, the scale doesn't show it :-( , but from what I've read, we should see some real changes around week 8. That looks like the magic number anyway. So onward we march!! However, I do feel rather tired lately. Anyone else feeling that?

Today is cardio for me, and I haven't decided what I'll do yet.

Hope everyone is well. :)

Jennifer

Hi back again,

I am back after my grueling upper body workout. I did BBC and abs 1st, S&H Tri&Bi and abs next. I was shaking on the lying triceps after Barry! My weights for BBC were 5lbs all the way. I used 15's,10,5lb DB and 20lb BB for S&H. I haven't done the Abs from KPC yet because my friend is coming over this afternoon to workout. I will do the treadmill and abs then. She is going to do a total body workout.

Jill: My DVR is all set to record the show so I won't miss your cousin. Good luck on your PUB this morning I think once you start your energy will come back.

Jennifer: If you are tired like the rest of us are sounding it might be caused by this new diet and exercise program. We all are trying our best to stick withit and seem to be doing well so far. As for any weight changes....I haven't noticed anything yet. Your weight will go up or down a couple pounds even during the day. I tend to weigh myself before and after exercise to see how dehydrated I am. Like this morning I started at 140.5 and ended at 138.5. So I lost a little do to sweating so much. At least I haven't gone up! ;-)

Teddygirl: Wow, you are a gluten for punishment like me! I am going to need major stretching during the day so I can move tomorrow!:D

Well, on with the days adventures and I will check back later.

Okay, PUB is done! I'm so excited because I will be able to move up in weights on at least half of the exercises next time...those worksheets are invaluable! It really helps being able to write down my weight, then if I feel that it was a bit easy, I put an upward arrow on it which tells me to increase the weights next time.

I'm off to eat breakfast and then study chemistry. Have a great day everyone!

I met with a trainer this morning and did some upper body, and will do more later today. I feel so good and refreshed. I always hate the first week of working out again, makes me feel awful...but now that I am over that hump, I feel great!!

Jill, in regards to the treadmill. I had a treadmill and I couldn't fit it through the doorways when we moved to our new home. It's an older hom with narrow doors. So, I lent it out to a friend. DH would freak if I asked for another one, as that one was $1500! :eek:

Thank you all for going through this with me. I WILL come out on top!

jessica

OK, I got my workout in also this morning and it feels great. I did PUB and went up in weight. I goofed on eating this morning by devouring my homemade waffles with butter and regular syrup. I hope no one reads this so maybe I'll get away on doing those push-ups. Does it matter that I am now back on track?

I sure hope you are all having a great day. I am cleaning house and have given myself a time limit, so I'm not cleaning all day.

I'm off for now.

Veronika

That's okay Veronika...yesterday was such a LONG day for us all. My chem lab went to the last minute then I was stuck in backed up traffic on the way home (I commute 35 min each way) due to an accident. DH is on call (he's a utility locator) and had two back to back emergency calls as soon as he got off work and so he didn't even get to come home until about 9pm. So we got Wendy's. It wasn't a great meal, but it could have been much worse! Still, though, I have been eating so much better since we started this BFL challenge and I do feel a difference!

Heidi: Good ideal to do some stretching. I should, but rarely do. I started to do GS push-ups glad I didn’t. I noticed, in the morning when I do upper body I’m freaking hungry the entire day, just want to munch :9 confession had 3 graham crackers, forgot about my apple going to have that:p

I already ate everything I brought to work except my chili am eye balling it now EEK. Nice work!

Hi Jessica and everyone,

I am back to check-in with those just joining us.

Jessica: I am so proud of you! :) You made it past the hardest part for you being the 1st week. How do you like having a trainer? Girl/Boy?

Jill: It is really great to be able to look at those weight sheets to see how things are progressing. Congrats to you and Veronika on being able to move up in your weights.}(

Veronika: Don't worry...I put a few push-ups in there for you too.;-)

Teddygirl: My arms and back are starting to get sore!:eek: :eek:
I had better get going on those stretches! I too am a little more hungry after this session but at least you haven't already ate your dinner too.
:D

Have to get dinner early for the bunch...talk again later.

Hello,

Gayle I hope that you had a great time at the water park.:)

Missing you both Kerry and Jen. Hope all is well with you.

My daughter missed her train coming home....ohhhhh:-( that means she won't be back until after 10! I also have to drive two towns over to pick her up. She needs to work on her timing issue.
She has jury duty tomorrow morning and I bet she'll be late. ;-)

Have a good night everyone. Get a good nights rest. I'll be back bright and early tomorrow.

Take Care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.