BFL - Wed - 4/30

Sue - I live in Methuen, just on the MA/NH border. Close to Salem, NH, if you know where that is. I take my DH to Brigham and Women's about once a month to see Dr. Helfgott! Such a small world...:7

Heidi - thanks for the link on the barbell. $39.99 isn't bad. All I need is the bar since I already have 3 sets of clips. :p

Gayle - YAY! You finally got Core Blast!! Did you hug the mailman??

I just finished BBC Shoulder & Back and PUB biceps. LOVED the shoulder work!! I needed a change so this was a great workout.

Hey,

Just checking in...

Gayle: Yeah!!! Your Dvd came in! Have fun with your ab workout tomorrow! Do you now have the whole set of hers?

Hi Melissa: I didn't think that was a bad price either. I will have it delivered hopefully by 5/14.

Sue: My DD works/interns at B&W also! Small world indeed. She works along with the group studying Progeria. She recently had to attend a conference with her group to explain their current findings. She is so excited that their work has now been accepted to published. I am not sure in what journal it will be in though.

Have a good evening! BBT Heidi :7

hi girls,

I have trouble with my dish washer for about 3 weeks now! Twice someone came out and looked at the dish washer and couldn’t find anything wrong! Go figure! So I kept calling the store I bought the dish washer from to come out again, Yesterday they finally picked up the dish washer to take a look! The guy didn’t had a clue what he was doing ,closed off the hot water and didn’t put a cap on the end of the faucet! Well, it was leaking all under my sink! I called the store back, and the lady told me someone would come out and take a look! Nobody came! I was so mad this morning asking for the manager and complained! She than told me she will send a plumber to my house right away! The came and didn’t had the right tools! What the hell! At this point I was really upset! I called and ask for the owner of the store, of course he wasn’t here! So the plumber ended up twice at Home Depot to get the right stuff! I was dealing with idiots since yesterday! Tomorrow I will call the owner of the store, because my cabinet has a lot of water damage! The guy who picked up the dish washer shouldn’t left me without hot water and the water running under my sink! I had a very stress full 2 days! Around 5 pm I did Leaner legs!

Liann** great job on your workout last night!

Carolyn** glad you enjoyed your cardio workout today!

Kathy** great job on iTreads 14 today! Hope your leg feels better! Oh, 65 pounds was plenty for leaner legs!LOL!

Sue** glad you enjoyed your workout this morning! WTG on your weight loss!

Heidi** glad you had fun this morning on your hilly run!

Amelia** nice job on PH!!

Melissa** I am glad you are sleeping better this past few days! I always wake up in the night! WTG on BBC Shoulder & Back and PUB biceps.

Stephanie** where did you buy your weighted gloves? I need to start buying stuff! LOL! Great workout!

Michelle** glad you enjoyed your rest day with a friend today!

Gayle** Yeah!!! Your dvd came in! Let me know how you like it!

Good might!
Belinda

Hi Belinda,

Gosh that is terrible!!!!

I know exactly how you feel about dealing with idiots!!! Ever since we decided to do this addition that is all we have had.

Peace at last. We do the fixing ourselves. I gave up!

Glad you burned off some of the frustrations on your workout. I hope that you can sleep better tonight.

Talk with you in the morning. Heidi :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.