BFL Tuesday 4/22

Hey Liann! Welcome!
I LOVE the Myoplex shakes. I guess I'm the weird one of the bunch! Are you mixing them with water? Maybe try mixing with milk/soy milk? Sometimes I put a few raspberries in a blender with the packet. Here's yummy recipe that Heidi gave me: (you only use 1 scoop which may eliminate your "problem")

1 tsp PB
1 Banana
cup soymilk or milk or water
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
6 ice cubes
Blend in blender.

Or try this one!

Blender Protein Shake
1 scoop of powder
1/2c water, 1/2 c ff milk (to cut back on cals)
3 ice cubes
1/4 c dry oatmeal (to add more carbs)

Good luck and have fun with your challenge!

Amelia, thanks for the idea on the PW. I have a PW scheduled for tomorrow morning so I will give it a go! And AWESOME job on turning your back on the delicious sounding cake AND ice cream!

Melissa, you send those teddy's packin'! Have a great afternoon!

Kathy, good news on the ankle! I'm sure you will be better in no time. And thanks for the link yesterday on the TM WO. I think I am going to follow the Incline Challenge tomorrow.

Sue, my Lab mix will be 4 on May 15th! His name is Spot...he looked like a little black spot when we got him from the pound when he was 6 weeks old. He's a wonderful companion! Say "hey" to Sid for me!
I love the "jab, cross, jab, upper, hook, upper hook" from Kickbox also! I used weighted gloves today and will for sure be feeling it in the morning! Hope your day is going great!

Gayle, sorry about your situation with your toes. Have you decided if you will be running this weekend? I am sending lots of healing vibes your way!
BTW, how was the baptism Sunday?

Carolyn, have fun with your LB WO! And CONGRATULATIONS on clean eating yesterday! I knew you could do it!
I know you are glad that the last day of testing is among you! I'm sure she is too!

Where's Belinda? HELLOOOOO? Where are you?

Hope ya'll have a great evening!

Hey girls,i just wanted to post this protein shake recipe right quick. Ive been out of protein powder so im having to use my imagination...

1/2c 1% cottage cheese
1c f.f milk
1c strawberries
2pks spenda
1dash vanilla
3 ice cubes

220-calories and 21grams of protien,not bad
not too many carbs...

i blended and Im suprised its pretty good!

Ok,everybody have a good night!

Amelia -

The Maximum Protien is around $40.00 for a 2 lb. container. I know it's not cheap. I've tried some of the less expensive ones and they just don't taste good to me. Since all GNC's are independently owned, I don't think all stores carry it. The one by my house in the Kroger shopping center carries it, but the GNC at the mall doesn't.

Hi girls,

I am sooooo late with my workout today!I will do KPC!

Hi and Welcome Liann!

I will be back for personals! Off to my workout!

Belinda

P.S. I am so tired of cleaning! I am done with the kitchen and bathrooms! I am not a clutter person, but you wouldn't believe how much stuff I am throwing out from my kids and DH! I can't believe how much crap they keep! Half my Tupperware is missing lids or I have the lids and no bowl! What have they been doing with my dishes? LOL!

Hi girls,

Amelia** I am doing a lot of Spring cleaning! Great job on your workout today! Congrats on not eating at night!

Stephanie** nice job on 4DS Kickbox and Legs/Core today! I still do lots of Spring cleaning! I am done with my kitchen. Next is my DS room, I am not looking forward! Everything I find on the floor is going! LOL! Oh, I have to be a tough cookie! LOL!

Sherry** high five on uping your weights!

Carolyn** glad you enjoyed your leg workouts! Congrats on clean eating!

Kathy** high five on your run today!

Melissa** sending you clean eating vibes!

Gayle** (((HUGS))) You should stay off your feet for a while!

I will try to check in more tomorrow!
Good night!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.