BFL Sunday Edition 01/06

Hey Michele,

If you can handle getting up at 4:30 then I should be able to handle doing my workout around 5am...right!? Let's test each other to see who actually gets up.;-)

Most weekdays I wake up at 5am and have DD to get to the trainstation by 6am. She is on vacation this month so that is why my schedule is so messed up. My DS doesn't have to get up until 7am and I drive him to school at 8:30am. So I have the time to workout early but lately I just can't seem to get my body to move that early. I thought maybe by asking how you all do it would help. Do you eat something first or just get up and go?

I am currently making an Applesauce Pumpkin Bread from the Tosca Reno cookbook. Everone here likes it.:9 Plus it's an eating-clean recipe. :D

BBL Heidi

Just poppin' in to say that Gayle's posts make ours look BORING!!! Fancy, shmancy!!!

Haven't had a slice of cake yet, but it's calling my name!!!

[font size=+5 font color=orange]Fancy Schmancy here! lol[/font]

Only have time to say a few quick things.

Kathy-I'm going to get that new iTread as well and do it later this week.

Heidi & Michelle-I'm meeting you guys tomorrow morning for an EARLY morning workout! I WILL BE THERE! I WILL NOT STAND YOU GUYS UP! I'm going to set my alarm for 4:30am and will NOT hit snooze. Whoever gets to 'our gym' first, please save the other 2 of us a spot, okay? AND....whoever hits snooze, well, I'm coming to your house and will JUMP UP AND DOWN ON YOUR BED, singing the National Anthem in GERMAN! LOL Just picture that, and you're SURE to get out of bed!

Thanks everybody, for thoughts for today! I appreciate them!

I have to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes, so I have to scoot!

Gayle

Hi girls,

I did Gental Yoga with Suzonne Deason! I hurt myself doing heavy leg weight lifting! I hope the yoga will help!

Michelle I am with you on working hard tomorrow!No more junk! I will write everything down! The suicides in Bootcamp are a killer! HIS is my favoite workout!!Enjoy your rest day!

Kathy I love fresh German bread! It gets me every time!

Heidi I hope all goes well for your DH tomorrow! Great job on your workout! Stay strong and ((((HUGS))).

Sherry maybe I should have spread the Nutella on my fresh German bread! Yummy! LOL! I do love Nutella! I will check out the Devil wears Prada! Sounds like a good movie.

Melissa enjoy your slice of cake!

Gayle my thoughts are still with you and your boys!

LET'S KICK IT THIS WEEK! I will KICK IT THIS WEEK!

Have a good night! It is late here in Germany!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi everyone. Just popping in...again!

I see Gayle is showing off...;-) And, Gayle, I just realized that you are from PA. Read your comment on the "12 week" check-in. I can't believe the STEELERS lost by 2 points. This is a STEELER household, for sure. My DH grew up in PA and his parents and brother still live there. This should be a NE Patriot's household, but I just love the STEELERS.

I don't think I'm meant to have pizza and cake today. My belly is in an uproar and I can't figure out why. I don't want to eat it just to say I ate it. Does that make sense??

BBL!!

Hi again,

Belinda: Thank you...:) I can't wait for tomorrow to be over with! It hasn't even begun yet. My DH's 1/2 Sis stopped in...she agreed with me completely about him not having the doc touch him again. Then her daughter called and told us to grab all the med files from the surgery and the care of the orto..doc. She thinks this is lawsuit material. We aren't ready for that one...not that type. Although I told her it is a good point.

Ok Gayle :) I will be running on the treadmill around 5am. I will check in here at 6:30am to let you know that I am up and finished.:7
Oh..if my DD was here she would join you in the German anthem!

See you all on tomorrow's check-in. Have a great night. Heidi :)

Hey Girls,
I have had a good b-day. Just got back from a family bike ride and about to leave for dinner at SIL. I hope she has something I feel comfortable eating. I know she'll have dessert and Im turning it down..she will get her feelings hurt Im sure..but I'll do it in a very nice way!
Eating has been kickin today and I don't want to ruin it!
See ya'll tomorrow!

I know it's late, and all of you are probably getting ready for bed, but I had to say . . .

I GOT HIS TODAY!

It took 2 times through, one of them backing up a few times, but I now have the choreography down. I'm doing a happy dance!

I really do like the 4 day series. I love all of the cardio, especially since it gets everything done in the 30-40 minutes that I have time for. I also like the chest/back and shoulders workouts. Not as crazy about the Legs or bicep/tricep; I think GS did better for those muscle groups. But overall it's a good change.

Both kids had papers to work on, so I'm finally getting some time on the computer again. We did get the house de-Christmased, even the lights outside considering it was in the 50's here in Michigan today. I'm now winding down for the evening.

OK, confession time now. The house is officially free of the chocolate port (very good stuff:)) and all Ghiradelli chocolate. Now for 7 weeks of really clean eating!

I'll save a space at the gym for all of you in the a.m. 4DS Chest/Back on tap for tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.