BFL January 5th

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Michelle when I have a generous slice of strawberry cake...smells delish!!! I refuse to frost it until tomorrow because I know exactly what will happen...}(

Sherry - I was really proud of myself eating out last night. I usually order as clean as I can when I eat out but always nibble on DD's french fries or anything else that looks tasty. No nibbles last night, I behaved. Yeah, Chuckie's makes me cringe a little too. She mentioned having her bday party there next month, NO WAY I SAY!! I want her to have a roller skating party.

Heidi - first, glad to hear that LIC made you happy..:+ Secondly, WOW on everything your DH and you have been through. It's just awful. How careless of his doc. I don't know what you should do, but I think it's a good idea to have his regular doc present for this surgery if possible.

Okay, I've procrastinated enough. I'm going to get my workout in so I can cross it off of my white board. I love crossing it off when I'm finished, I feel so victorious!

I'm back....

I ended up doing Imax 3. I usually do just the step only premix. I never really checked out the blasts. So I did 1-5 in full step & blasts, then blast 7, 9 & 10. I really enjoyed this workout. I thknk I might do the blast only premix on my next HIIT day.

I ended up having 4oz of grilled steak w/small sweet potato and a salad for dinner. Off to wash up, get my jammies on and have some oatmeal.

See you tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.