BFL...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hi Gayle,

I ended up taking a rest this afternoon for about an hour. I guess I really needed it.

I am currently helping my DD do her last minute laundry and pack up her things for her flight at 5:30am. It is going to be a long night! We have to leave here at around 2am to get to the airport and sign her and Grandma in.

I am so anxious about her flying...really sort of alone without us. This will be her first real trip with the responsibility of keeping an eye on her Grandmother. Once she arrives in Cayman her family will be there to help out. I will be greatly relieved by 2pm tomorrow hearing that they made it safely.
My DD's Dad is concerned about the local boy crowds (as am I but I trust her and she has a good head on her shoulders) that flock to young girls new to the island. OhhhhhBoy! I am really glad again that she has family there especially her cousins that are around her age and older. They will keep their eye out for sure! One of her cousins is a popular DJ and he knows everyone.

What a great day of workouts you had. I love doing cardio step after upper body workouts. It just fits right in there for loosening up.}(

Well....BBT Have a great night everyone. Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.