BFL for Thu May 22nd 2008

Good morning Belinda! Love it when you start the threads! Hope you enjoy your cardio and UB!

I am doing iTread 5 phase 1 and 2. I've never done that one before!

Good morning to all who follow!

Have a great day!

Good morning all!

I'm still here. The audit for work is now over. The past few days have been crazy, hence eating was bad and exercise was non-existent. After a well rested night, I'm ready to get back on track. However, to describe how I've felt the past few days, please see below:

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds during the day.

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon
Tea
The rest of the Hershey Kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daas ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars

Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

Remember: Stressed spelled backward is desserts.

Everyone, hope you had a laugh and have a great day!

Sherry-i though you were series until i started reading about the 'rest of the hershy kisses in the bag' that raised my eyebrow(i was also thinking,"Hey,i can stay on this diet}()LOL

Hey to everybody:)im running late!

Today is a dogwalk,PW on the TM,then GS shoulders,back and biceps! Can't wait to do this one...im looking forward to the burn ialso need to do a core workout!

I had trouble yesterday evening with some crap food I was doing great until supper then all hell broke loose and i ate just too much. Kinda had too many WWer pts(lol) but im back on it today Im not gonna bet myself up about it but just move on!Whats done is done (thats why im doing two cardio's today )

bbl with personals and report my wokrout:)

Morning!
Belinda – It’s so nice to see you in the morning! I hope your computer problem is solved (or being solved!)

Stephanie – You’ll have to let me know what you think of the iTread!

Sherry – LOL! Man, how true is that? :) I’m so happy to hear the audit is over and you can get back to work as usual. :)

Amelia – I’m really enjoying the Gym Styles too! Man, they are much harder than I remember….;)

This morning I ran 3 miles (doing two Yasso 800s @ 4:33) using Cardio Coach Vol. 2 Revised for music. I warmed up for half a mile then did my repeats then picked up where Sean was at in challenge 2. So I guess I did repeats and ½ a Cardio Coach, lol. Then I did Gym Styles Chest & Tricep. Wow, my arms were shaking on the incline presses and some of the tricep extensions!

BBL for more personals, gotta hit the shower. 

Kathy

Good Morning,

Just a quick hello to everyone. This is a very busy, busy week for me. School was officially out yesterday. Finally got the deck finished, now I have 2 parties to plan and a graduation. I will be so relieved once it is all over.

BBL,

Hi Carolyn! I’m happy to hear the deck is done and the graduation plans are moving along. How’s your FIL? I hope all is well. :)

Melissa – Welcome back from your trip! I see you are enjoying your Cardio Coaches. Which one is your favorite so far?

Hi Gayle! Sorry to hear you had a minor setback. Hey, things happen and you just pick yourself right back up and keep on going! Did things not work out with the trainer? I imagine it’s pretty expensive to keep going with something like that if you’re not getting what you want out of it.

Heidi – Great workout yesterday! I like the way you used CCV5, I think I might have to start doing some hills in preparation for CCV8. Did you read Vee’s review of it in OD?

Connie – Hope the day got better for you yesterday. What’s on plan (and menu) for you today? I enjoy reading your’s and Melissa’s food, it gives me ideas of what I SHOULD be eating, lol.

Kathy

Good morning! I'm ready for another BFL4W success day! :)

I did end up getting about half of my To Do list done yesterday, and managed to pull myself together emotionally. Having a To Do list actually helped divert my mind.

I even made time for a workout! :eek: :7 I did BM2 warm-up and the finished combo 1 segment, and then did ME UB including most of the Ab work.. My shoulders, back, ABs,and chest are whining about it this morning...;) This is the first AB workout I've done since my surgery, kind of a milestone to me.

Eats were pretty good...I ate a couple things I shouldn't, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. :p

Today I'm helping my roommate/best friend put on a show for his jewlery at a timeshare resort (a sister property to where I work). He's the talent and I handle the paperwork. lol It should be fun, and interesting to see how it turns out.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my B&G, and really hoping it comes in todays mail, because it's leg day for me. If it doesn't come then I'll do Push/Pull legs.

I don't have my meal plan written down yet, but I'll type it out here and that will get me going. ;)
M1: oatmeal, protein powder, 1/4 c mixed berries, flaxseeds, skim milk
M2: salad with hard boiled egg, light ranch and wg croutons
M3: turkey and cheddar sandwich on light ww bread
M4: Kashi bar (this will be at the show)
M5: either we'll go out to celebrate OR we'll come home and I'll make Apricot and Jalapeno Chicken Breasts over wg Sesame Noodles
M6: lf cottage cheese and mixed berries

Kathy,

My FIL is not doing well at all. He has been battling colon cancer and complications for the past 10 years. He was in the hospital last week for a infection which has gone to his bone in the backside. They sent him home with a drainage tube and surgery is not an option. He's on methadone for pain and various antibiotics. Not a good situation at all. I pray we all make it thru the weekend with all the graduation activies we have for our son.

Thanks for asking.

Wow Carolyn, I'm so sorry to hear about all that he's been through! I'll say a prayer for him as well. :(

I'll also pray for all your graduation plans to go flawlessly. ;)

Kathy

Carolyn, I'm praying too for your FIL. I hope you will be able to enjoy the weekend.

Kathy, it was a great iTread! There were actually 4 phases for 57 minutes...did 5 miles! The 1st one was just flat running for 6 minutes and walking 1 minute. Then phase 2 was THE HILL! 8% and 10%. Gets me every time! Phase 3 were sprints and phase 4 was flat running increasing 1-2 points every minute or so. It was sweaty!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks for the detailed review Stephanie! I'm going to download it to my MP3 player to try next week. :)

Ugh....meetings for the rest of the afternoon. :(

Kathy

Carolyn, I am so sorry about your FIL! My prayers are with your FIL and your family! I lost my mom 11 month ago to cancer!

Take care,
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am done with KPC premix #7 Intermediate +Combos 2,3 + High – 51 Minutes!

Off to the shower! BBL!
Belinda

P.S. My computer is still down!

Hi girls,

Stephanie** I went to my friends house last night and stayed until midnight! LOL! Glad you enjoyed iTread 5 today! Need to check that one out!

Sherry** glad you back on track! Very funny diet! You had me going for a minute!That’s a good one! Hope you have a stress free day today!

Amelia** nice workout plan today! Enjoy!

Kathy** great run and UB workout his morning!
Caroyln** I hope your 2 parties and graduation goes stress free! ((((HUGS)))))

Connie** awesome job on BM2 yesterday and sticking to the program! Have fun with your jewelry show today! Sounds like fun!

Big HALLO to everyone who follows!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

hey girls,just skipping by to report my workout!:) i did GS shoulders,back and biceps and a 45minute pw with ankle weights and 3lb handweights! A nice sweatfest:)

Hi everyone! Late post for me. My apologies for not being around today. I had alot of catch-up to do from being away from work for two days!

I wanted to pop on though and report my workout and meals for today. I just finished UB. I switched it up a little from BFL and did 3 sets of 12 reps and then 12 reps of a different exercise for each body part.

M#1: Banana Applesauce bread & 1 c skim milk
M#2: 1/2 c brown rice & 3 oz salmon
M#3: apple & 1/4 c almonds
M#4: 1/2 c brown rice & 3 oz salmon
M#5: 6" turkey sub from Subway on whole wheat w/veggies & lowfat honey mustard dressing..:9

Hello everyone! Popping in quickly to report that the jewelry show was a success- and a lot of fun. We did indeed celebrate with dinner, but I think I managed my choices pretty well at the sushi bar.

Also, B&G did arrive today! Yay! I didn't get a chance to do any of it until 8:30 tonight, but I had promised myself if I came I'd do at least some part of it today. I kept my promise! :) I did most of the standing leg work in the Overall Leg Premix, a total of about 25 minutes. OMG...my legs feel like they are going to fall OFF! In a good way, sort of. ;) }( :p

Carolyn~ I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL! Lots of prayers to him and your whole family.

Belinda~ Great workout! Hope your computer gets fixed fast!

Amelia~ Great workout, too! PW with ankle weights? Whoa, that's intense!!

Melissa~ Very good looking meals!

I'm completely exhausted and can NOT believe I have to work 10 hours tomorrow. Soooo wish I could call in sick, but I can't...there's literally no one else to work. x( I shouldn't complain though..it's a good job with decent money and that's more than many people have right now. ;)

Good night, BFL friends...sleep well!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.