BFL for Okt.2

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio:eek: I will be back to report my workout and personals!:D

Have a great day and workout!

Morning Belinda....LOL at your Okt typo this monring:p

I ended up taking the dog for a walk yesterday and that was it. Today will be an hour of cardio on the treadmill since my back is still hurting:( I think that yard work the other day made things worst.

How is everyone doing today? I will bbl

Belinda, hope you enjoy your cardio!

Amelia, I'm sorry your back still hurts! Are you going to make an appointment with a doc? Be careful!

No workout for me...still freaked out about last night. I dreamed all kinds of weird stuff too. I am ready for the weekend! How about everyone else?

Melissa, thanks for offering to take the calories! Way to take one for the team!

I hope everyone's day is merry and bright!

bbl

Hey guys!

Belinda-did you get the spreadsheet? I emailed it yesterday afternoon!

I know I'm ready for the weekend! It's supposed to be cool but dry, and we have a baseball tournament both days, so I'm looking forward to it. Today, we should find out if DS makes the first cut for the travelling baseball team! Keep your fingers crossed.

Workout is DONE and I feel GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREAT! BFL HIIT, Core Max segment with the ball and STretch Max with the band (my all time fave stretch workout). I got to the last interval of the HIIT program and just felt like I was going to puke. Guess you could say I hit a 10, hugh? LOL

SURVIVOR tonight, baby! The kids and I SO look forward to Thursdays, although I think THEY like Thursdays more because they can stay up later than normal! :)

OK....off to make the kiddos breakfast, then cleaning my friend's house. Then work/school and a quiet (hopefully) evening!

Gayle

OK! Change of plans! LOL I completely shattered a glass this morning, while making the kids breakfast, putting away the dishes, eating my breakfast, getting backpacks ready and trying to be calm! It's all over the kitchen! Completely flew across the room too. So it's scattered all over the place! YIKES! I called my friend and told her I'd come clean tomorrow...that today is MY day to clean MY house! LOL

So...raise your glass of water in a toast to my broken glass and the shop-vac! LOL

Gayle

Stephanie...omg, how terrifying for your ds last night:( the lord was with him for sure! Im so glad to hear he was three seconds behind! Hugs to you! And thanks for the tips on using the ice packs,so far all ive been using is heat and ibuphrophen...no help yet!

Gayle-Great workout this morning, you always inspire me to get up and workout early...I will be doing it next year when ds starts his pre-k and hopefully i start working full-time. You go girl!

Hey to Kathy,Melissa,Heidi,Michelle and i hope I didn't miss anyone?

bbl

I raise my glass to toast Gayles broken glass and the shop-vac...if you need some help,im there with my vacuum cleaner;)

Good Morning to you all,

I am really beat today. We had a family issue last night. My MIL's sis in the Caymans is having surgery today to remove her breast. This news was a complete shock to all of us. Several months ago she had surgery to check a lump and she was given the all clear. Now all of a sudden she is in for surgery!? We are all suspicious! We believe that she should have gone to Miami or TX for a second opinion before agreeing to this drastic measure. TOO LATE NOW! Surgery is underway this morning! They also want her to go to Jamaica for Chemo treatments. This seems really weird to all of us. Something is just not right about the whole thing.
Anyway.....Please keep her in your thoughts today. :)

Belinda: What cardio did you do today?

Amelia: Take care of your back! I hope that you get it checked out soon. Muscle soreness is one thing but if you have something else.....take care.

Steph: How are those DOMS this morn? What happened?
Speaking of weird dreams...
Dreamt that I was out shopping with the kids for clothes. (Mind you that they were really young at the time.) I came across a pair of pants for my boy and tried them on him. They fit perfectly! I looked at the tag to see the size and on it it said Merry Christmas from Santa in the Cayman Islands! I guess you see where my head was even when I was sleeping!
I hope that you can have a relaxing day to unwind from whatever it was that happened. I need to go back and read yesterday's post!

Gayle: Oh....Glasses shattering so early in the morning sends shockwaves through you for the rest of the day. Watch out for those invisible pieces!
Nice job on your cardio this morning!

I decided to just do a bike workout and abs this morning. I did do a run yesterday with iTread #2 40min. That was a nice interval workout.

I have three credits to use! I have been so busy with stuff I forgot all about it and the fact that it was now Oct! Cathe must have come out with a new rotation that I missed too!

Tonight I will be watching the VP debate. This is ought to be really good!

I hope everyone has a good day and make it a good workout!
Hello to Melissa, Michelle, Sherry and Kathy!

BBL Heidi

Ok....now I have chills!

Steph: Thank God! Your son is one lucky kid!!!

Was the driver and passengers if any ok?

You are right...things do change and change quickly!!! You just never know what life is going to throw at you.

I am so glad that your son is ok. Yes!!! I would have been pulling out the wine as well!!! (Or maybe something stronger!)

Take Care,
Heidi

Morning!
Wow Stephanie, what a scare!!!! That would totally shake me up too! I’m sure your DS guardian angel was on high alert. ;)

Belinda – Have a great workout!

Amelia – I hope your back feels better soon. Maybe a trip to the doctor is in order if it doesn’t get better soon?

Gayle – Super workout!!! Oh man, I hate when I break a glass…..you keep finding slivers for days.

Heidi – I’m so sorry to hear about your MIL’s sister. I hope all works out well with the situation. I can totally understand how frustrating it is being so far away (our family is all in Colorado) so we hear things later than everyone else, too. Funny dream, lol…..it must be in the air or something because I’m having them too (but I can’t remember them after I wake up, lol).

Well, I was supposed to do repeats today but I was just dragging butt. I pulled out a couple of favorites (CCV1 Original + CCV2 Revised) and ran 6+ miles using them. I just couldn’t face long intervals today for some reason so the shorter intervals just kept me moving and I got those training miles under my feet. ;)

Hi to Melissa & Michelle!

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I too am feeling a little draggy. Nice job on the CC workouts. The calming music always seems to cheer me up and I feel revitalized after.

I did my workout:
CC#2 (skipped the last challenge) 5.18miles Total
Abs #7 from Ab Hits

I am showered and ready for the day. Work, shopping for dinner and housework to be done.

Have a great day! The sun is finally out here!

BBL Heidi

I'm on my lunch break! WOOHOO!!!

Gayle, great workout again! Yeah, I'd say if you were just about to , you hit 10!

Amalia, thanks for the hugs, girl! It was a scary thought! Have you used any ice yet? Our doc says that heat actually reverses the healing effect...it feels good when on the heat though! Hope you find relief REAL SOON!!!

Heidi, OH NO!!! I am thinking of your MIL's sister! All that does sound a little strange. I hope she gets the treatments she needs. Keep us posted!
Weird dream! And for your DS to be a youngster too...strange!
Oh, 3 credits, cool! Whatcha gonna get? Nice workout too!
There was only the driver in the car and luckily no one was in the parking lot. This car was a small 2 door (Honda?) and it ran into a full-size pick-up truck first and pushed it 15 feet, is what the cops said. 15 FEET! The other 2 cars were totaled. I just keep thinking what if, you know? DS woke up in a good mood...said he was happy to be alive! He even told me to have a good day!

Kathy, nice run! I think it's great that you listen to your body. If you push yourself too much, you'll end up burned-out. I hope you are having a great morning! Is that someone standing behind you at work?

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Great run Heidi! :)

LOL, Steph…..that’s why I have side view mirror on my computer monitor….ssshhhh. ;)

Kathy

Hi everyone!

Busy busy day for me today! Popping on real quick to post my meals so that I eat what I'm supposed to...:p

M#1: 2 pieces whole wheat toast w/2 T natural pb and 1 cup 1%
M#2: 1/2 cup 2% Fage and 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
M#3: beef & barley soup
M#4: 1/3 cup oats made w/ 1/3 cup 1%, 1/2 cup egg whites and 1 whole egg scrambled
M#5: 6oz salmon and grilled veggies
M#5: whole wheat wrap with 3 slices turkey, 2T hommus & veggies

Have a great day everyone!!

Good evening ladies!! Yes I said EVENING!!

I am kicking myself -- can you see me??? I couldn't sleep last night -- was up so late (3 a.m.) so when the alarm went off -- well you know. BUT NO excuses!! I wanted to post SOOOO bad today while I was at work -- but keeping my promise.

Anyway, just got off the elliptical -- I did get my 20 minutes in -- and I hit it HARD. Probably because I'm so mad at myself. Now I'm in between the kids' activities -- just left gymnastics, now have to go pick my son up ... and I'm looking a mess! THIS is why I HAVE to work out in the mornings!

Okay, gotta run! I'll see you all bright and early!!

Michelle

Good job Michelle!!! Sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well last night, but glad to hear that you got your workout in AND hit it hard.

I am just heading downstairs to get in my workout. 20 minutes is about all I can spare tonight, too, but NO EXCUSES, right?!?:D

I am back and I am DONE!!! Whew, what a workout. I ended up doing CCV2 challenge 1, followed by CCV6 challenges 2 & 3. I am one sweaty mess. Off to clean up and have meal #6.

Talk to y'all tomorrow!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.