BFL for Okt. 1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My workout for today will be lower body!:p

Stephanie** WTG on CC #2 yesterday! Yes, we did [FONT=&quot]weigh all of our options on moving. I know it was the right decisions, I am very happy. I am glad I made it trough KPC yesterday, I almost talked myself out of working out! LOL! What workout did you do yesterday?[/FONT]

Gayle** can you sent me your BFL spreadsheet? Sounds like you had a tough workout yesterday!

Kathy** awesome job on your 6 miler yesterday! I don’t like running hills! Great job, girl!

Melissa** hope you enjoyed your day off from work yesterday! Great job on your UB DOMS. Glad you had fun Christmas shopping. Glad your DD is better! Nice workout yesterday!

Amelia** where are you?

Michelle** great job on the elliptical yesterday! LOL on the smaller cloth for x-mas!

Heidi** thanks for asking about my sister in the US! She is doing a little better! She stresses a lot about money (she doesn’t have a job) and her kids. My older sister form Nuernberg is trying for Ursula to come back to Germany. My sister lives in Colorado for over 25 years, not sure if she ever wants to leave. Both my sister and I are sending money and cloth to her. The cloth I sent my niece doesn’t fit her, now I have to send her money to send me all the cloth. I paid $ 27 for shipping. Maybe my friend in Colorado can exchange it in the PX on post? That would save me a lot of time and money!

I will be back afer my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

AHHHHH,MY COMPUTER IS DRIVING ME NUTS TODAY...SO SLOW:mad:now that i have that out of the way:p:D

Hey girls! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, DH and I went over to my Aunts house and she paid us to do some yard work for her....man it kicked our but too! I forgot how yardwork can make you sweat:confused: im sore today in my arms and legs too! We then went out for supper at a local steak house and it was so good, she paid for it too....Shes such a sweet lady! We had a good time! Then DH and I put the kids in the bed and had some drinks last night:p That was fun too!

Today is back on track day...Were going to visit my parents today,my sister will also be there visiting so im excited to see my little niece that i haven't seen in almost a month:D And i know my mom will be buying supper,like she always does,so ive got to stay strong and stay on my diet!

And my back is sore agian today,it went away yesterday! I can't find my heating pad:mad: I will get in a powerwalk and a run interval on the TM today! I REALLY want to do some weight work,haven't done any in over a week:(:(:( I miss it!

Hey to everybody,sorry to rumble on and then not post personals...I will try and be back later,ok!:)

Hi, ladies. Good morning. It's Wednesday. Do wehave a reason to love Wednesday? LOL I seem to have a reason to love every day of the week, but I have to be careful not to wish time away too fast!

Belinda-I'll send my spreadsheet a bit later today, ok? I wrote your email addy down and it's by the PC in my basement.

Amelia-sounds like you (and DH) had a good time yesterday. I love yardwork...when I have the time to FOCUS on it. Currently, my yard project is cleaning out my veggie garden. It's TONS of work. Dinner tonight...get something grilled over salad greens. YUMMO!

OK...my workout is done. BFL UB. DONE! And a sweaty huffin mess I was, too! lol I'm changing UB a bit for next week. I'll move from DB chest presses to BB presses. Need to work the chest a bit more.

OK...off to the bus. Then to the store to pick up stuff for the school's ice cream party for our 4th & 5th graders on Friday. Then work/school. Then DS is trying out for the travelling Basketball team tonight. Wish him good night.

Gayle

Morning!
Belinda - I'm happy to hear your sister is doing better. I was born in Colorado and lived there for the first 21 years of my life. :)

Amelia - Your day sounded great yesterday! Yikes, yardwork....grrrrr, lol.

Gayle - Great workout! I hope the kids enjoy their ice cream party, yum! We have the Italian Water Ice truck coming today for the entire bldg. Why they do this in Oct versus July is anyone's guess, lol.

I did a BFL Lower Body workout this morning and got a good idea of where I'm at weight wise. I need to up the weights on some exercises and stay where I'm at on some others. I also did the last half of P90X Core Synergistics (love that workout!)

Hi to everyone that follows, have a great day.

Kathy

Hey, Kathy. Would you be interested in running a half marathon in April??? I do the Lehigh Valley Half every year and LOVE the course. Thought I might invite you to my area!

Gayle

Good morning girls,

I need a break! LOL! I have been working since this morning. My house is really looking nice!

Amelia** glad you had a great day with DH yesterday! Good for you! Have fun with your cardio!

Gayle** nice workout this morning! Have fun cleaning out your veggie garden!

Kathy** my sister loves Colorado! My best friend lives there too! She wants us to retire here, but I don’t like winters anymore! I love sunshine! It looks like Germany is getting an early winter this year. It is cold here already! I am already wearing my winter coat! LOL! Awesome job on your UB workout this morning!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Busy as usual....

Hello to everyone and great workouts so far!

Today is LB for me. Will be getting it done before 1PM. I have loads of house stuff to do. I just can't seem to get caught up! This house is too big and has too many people in it that leave it all to me!
I sent pictures to my son about his stuff all over the livingroom area. From tools to socks! I am just too tired to have to keep picking up after all these people!

Ok...enough complaining. Back to work!

Make it a good one everyone!
Heidi

Gayle – Wow thanks so much for the invitation! :) Right now, my plan is to run this 50 miler in April (the 2009 date hasn’t been announced yet):

http://www.vhtrc.org/brr/index.htm

If the half marathon is a week or two before or after, it may be do-able for me. I’m going to reassess myself after the two marathons this fall and decide if I still want to do the 50 miler. I may be like Forest Gump and say enough, lol! If that’s the case, I’d love to do it with you. Long story short, I’ll get back to you around Xmas or the New Year. :)

Belinda – I really don’t look forward to winter at all either! I love Spring and Fall but unfortunately those seasons don’t last long her in NJ. :) The weather isn’t too cold in Colorado but they do get lots of snow!

Heidi – Awwww, I hate when they do that! I’m also the designated cleaner and it’s annoying. Wow, I was also surprised you had four kids, too! They’re around the ages of mine who are 24, 23, and 17. Hope you get some of your frustration out in a good sweaty workout! ;)

Kathy

Thanks Kathy!

I know....it is part of being a Mom. Right? But he is 19 so by now he should have learned to pick up his things. ;)

I will really be looking forward to that workout later!

Back to work!
Heidi

Hey Ladies -

Late check-in for me this morning. But don't worry - YES I got up and just did it!! I'm keeping the same promise to myself this time as last challenge -- I will NOT post until my workout is done!

I'll be back later for personals! I can't tell you how I glad I am to be back. I've missed all of this support!!

Michelle

Hi ladies! I'm back at work today....BOOHOO! I'm nice and busy though so my day should fly by.

BFL LB for me tonight and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping I end up with DOMS that match my UB DOMS that I still have from Monday night...:eek:

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi girls,

I just finished my BFL leg workout! Went up in weight a little bit! LOL! Lately I am having a hard time working out; I need a kick in my butt!

Heidi** if it makes you feel better, my son is the same way! I don’t like it! Good news I don’t have to put up with him, bad news Alesia has to! Poor thing! It is very frustrating! Enjoy your workout later!

Michelle** WTG on getting your workout in! Feels good doesn’t it?

Melissa** work that UB good tonight!:p:p Great job on your DOMS! My abs are sore!:D Haven't worked them in awhile!

Off to the shower and eat dinner ( it’s after 6 p.m.) I am hungry!

Hey guys! Looks like we have all had or are planning great workouts today! I don't have time for personals right now but wanted to note my workout here. UB BFL style. It was a goodie and I am planning on DOMS tomorrow!

I think I will be able to check back in this evening when I get off work.

Hope y'all have a great afternoon (evening for Belinda! ;))

Hi,

Belinda: Nice job! I hope that I can get to my LB workout later. Have been busy sanding walls.

Steph: May you feel the DOMS tomorrow! ;) My back is feeling it plus from the work today.

Melissa: I hope that we both get this in tonight! I am looking forward to adding to my upper DOMS too! Have a good one!

Michelle: Nice workout!!!

Well....back at it. BBL Heidi

Hey! I hope I don't irritate anyone when I use all these smilies! Ihttp://www.graphicsgrotto.com/ like them...they are cute, I think!

Belinda, sounds like quite a workout! Keep your focus! We are here to crack that whip! Hope you are sleeping like a baby!

Kathy, nice workout! Increasing weights is always a good thing! Way to go!

Amelia, glad you are okay! Yard work is HARD work! Sorry to hear your back is still bothering you! You should try ice...do you have an icepack? That's what we tell our patients and it seems to aid in the pain. I know when I have flair-ups that's the first thing I grab. Hope you feel better real soon.

Gayle, I love Wednesday's, cause I only work M-Thurs.! You are probably at the try-outs...GO DS!!!
How's the BF anyway? It's been awhile since I heard anything. Hope I'm not opening a can of worms!

Melissa, hope you have a great workout tonight and a "DOM'ing" day tomorrow! Feel the burn!

Heidi, I hope your day goes better tomorrow! Good for you for showing DS what he needs to do to help you out. It's not your "job"! You have your hands full, for sure! You have every right to complain! Hang in there!

Michelle, I love your "rule" about not posting before your workout is done! I should follow it. We missed you too and are glad you came back!

Just got off work! YIPPEE!!! Most of my afternoon patients that were scheduled between 1:30-3:00 all came at 1:30 and then we had 7 walk-ins on top of that! The place was a mad house! But the good part was when I looked at my watch after the dust settled, it was almost time to go home! I feel a great night sleep coming.

Last edited:
OMG! This just in...

I was in the bathroom washing my face when I thought I heard tires squealing and a crash. DH had Walker Texas Ranger on quite loud and they were having a car chase too, so I wasn't quite sure what I heard. Anyway, I ran outside and didn't see anything. Well, I went back to washing my face when DS came in from walking the dog. All he kept saying was, THANK YOU LORD, over and over. He was on his way home from his walk when a guy lost control of his car, jumped the curb RIGHT IN FRONT OF DS!!!, knocking down several street signs, went down an embankment and crashed into 3 vehicles parked in an apartment complex parking lot. Right now I could be praying for DS's life. He said if he was 3 seconds ahead, he would have been dead. It can all change in an instant! You know, we are all blessed.

Thanks for listening! My nerves are shot. Can I have a glass of wine? Please?!

Last edited:
OMG Stephanie, that is so incredibly scary!! DS must be shaken up a bit.

And um, yeah, I think you need a glass of wine. I'll even take the calories for you!!!! ;)

And, I totally LOVE all the smileys!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.