BFL for Friday April 25

Hello,

Just checking in again.

Just back from work and getting my cell phone checked out. I guess maybe it was a bad battery. Would you believe it costs $50 for a new one! Outrageous! I just got this phone a couple months ago. You would think that these batteries would be covered. Darn it! I'll test it out for a week to see if it is and if not...I guess I get a new phone.

Any whoo.Melissa: I will look forward to your thoughts on your new bike. Have fun picking out a new Cardio Coach! :)

Hey Belinda: With all that housework you have been doing this past week you deserve a break! Enjoy your rest day. :D

Stephanie: I am wondering what the calories burned on C&W would have been.;-) Are the calories burned based on your combined heart rate and time working out? Not too sure on this....

BBL Heidi

Heidi, I think you have to calculate your resting heart rate and active heart rate, weight and your exertion level. There are plenty of calorie counters on the web but I'm not sure how accurate they are! I assume there is a formula of some sort, but that is WAY over my head! :eek: I just thought if you had a HR monitor, TM, Elliptical or any other machine you could use that calculation and post your total loss on Monday...

Does anyone have an idea on this?

Hey girls:)

Im not sure if i told you girls my sister was pregnate? She was due next week but....

:7:7IM OFFICALLY A AUNT :7:7

Ive been at the hospital with my sister since about 12:30 early this morning, she had her baby around 5:30 this morning:7 LOL,i held her for over an hour and a half,my DM had to take from me:+

Here are some pictures of Patience Gracie...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/punka274/057-1.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/punka274/058-1.jpg

She weighed 8.2oz and was 19inches long:eek:

And its a happy ending she is now engaged to her boyfriend(baby's daddy)so im just so happy:)(her and her boyfriend have been having alot of issues lately,so im glad they worked it out;-))

Needless to say, no workout and my eating has been terrible today,oh well...i plan a nice sweat fest tommorrow with LB and Cardio and some abb work! Ok,everybody have a wonderful night and i will bb soon!

Liann, yes I am back in the US again! My DH is still in Germany! I am getting ready to rent or sell our house in Texas! I am very busy the last week geting everything ready for the move to Germany! I am still not 100% sure what I will do with my 19 year old son! He is in collage and wants to move in with a friend (which by the way is a bigger slop than my son! ),I have NO idea what we will do? I want to be with my DH put I can't just kick my son to the curb!

My DH is coming May 6, than hopfully I will know more!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Amelia, thanks for sharing the pics! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to your sister and fiance and to the proud Aunt Amelia!

Look at that dimple in her chin! How cute she is!

Hello Amelia,

What a doll! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MOM AND DAD!

First time Aunt eh? Congratulations to you as well.:) I would have a hard time giving her back too.;-)

My DH's cousin just had his first (at 29) child on Monday as well. Also a girl.

Have a great workout tonight. Heidi :7

Hi Stephanie: I will look into the directions for my heartrate monitor to see if it actually calculates this information properly for regular workouts ie...weight training and step routines. I guess it is more of an overall ball park figure anyway.:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.