BFL Check in Thurs 10/11

Hi everyone! I don't think I posted my workout today! I did 30 minutes of rolling hills on the elliptical and it felt fantastic! But then I didn't have time for abs or much of a stretch because I had an appt in the next town over with my advisor regarding internships for the spring. I just got back home about half an hour ago after running other errands and I am famished...the last time I ate (other than about 7 almonds) was 9:30. I may treat myself to some blueberry kashi waffles with peanut butter. Yum! And a cup of tea to help me relax :)

Tomorrow is lower body and instead of doing B&G leg blast, I am going to do PLB. Can't wait!

easier said than done, as the woman (her name is melissa) I talked to got fired on monday!!!!!!!! When I told the new lady (carla) about what melissa said, Carla told me that she can't honor that because that isn't an option.

SO, Carla asked the gym owner, who said only 2 year contract for $49 a month. SO IRRITATING!

Jessica, with all the obstacles you've run into with this issue so far, I'd think that someone was trying to tell me not to join. Fifty bucks a month is a lot of money, but on top of that they want a two year commitment? That's ridiculous. Gyms go out of business all the time, and it wouldn't surprise me if this gym was in danger of just that, thus requiring the longer commitment. It's probably better to stay away. JMHO

Jennifer

Heidi and Jennifer, I do agree with you! Besides, who needs them?!? I HAVE YOU GUYS!!!

But, I did tell them that I would go elsewhere. I think at this point, even if they called me in a week and offered me my original deal I wouldn't do it. Too many red flags.

thanks for listening to me go on about this all week! I'm pulling my hair out!

I just pulled out my EFL cookbook and I am SO EXCITED about these recipes!

I'm making the eggcellent enchiladas for breakfast tomorrow:)

Hi everyone,

I know this is way late. I got my abs in and cardio in for today. I didn't even have time to read what is happening with everyone today.

So sad. I need to hit the shower.I'm going out with a girlfriend of mine for a cup of coffee and I need to start on dinner.

I used to have the EFL Cookbook myself but I can't remember who borrowed it from me. I really liked the recipes in there.They were very easy to make, did not take a lot of time and were yummy.

I must admit that I haven't been eating bad but I eat way too much.!!!! Does anyone else have this issue? I don't understand why it is so hard for me to just push the plate away or get up and immediately put it in the sink. I sit at the table and go for seconds or eat everyone elses. How sad is this?

Bye everyone,
Veronika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.