Best high rep?

I don't think the LB Pyramid is as tough as the UB Pyramid - the Pyramid part is only about 30 minutes. You'll be surprised when it's time to use the stability ball. I suggest you use dumbells for the step-ups - that barbell can be a little unstable with all those fast reps (at least for me). And my step isn't as high... And the heart-rate can really climb, so be ready for a pause. And, have fun! :)
Just completed! I had the mini-step on five risers, just like the girls. MAN! It’s not my legs, it’s my lungs — WHOO! Lots of pause button moments, for sure. I went 5lbs lighter on the lunge pyramid, 10lbs heavier on the squat pyramid, and 15-20lbs heavier on the deadlifts. I count today as cardio AND weights :D. Took “the Brenda option” for most of the floor work, except the glute bridges — those were fun. I’m inclined to agree with you, Deb — good strong workout, for sure! But not as challenging as Upper Pyramid. Thanks for the advice <3

Is it pyramid or Gym styles where Cathe has you do a million calf raises?
Must be Gym Styles. Pyramid Lower has some but they are definitely doable.
There was another one… (thinking) Maybe from Xtrain? I can’t remember. It’s not Gym Styles (because I haven’t done that one yet) but my calves literally would not raise for another rep and they cramped the next day! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.