Best compliment ever!!!

babydollsea

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

My husband bought me 10 "Magic or Spray" tanning sessions for Mother's Day. I went to tan today and the owner is a fitness judge. He said that I had a fantastic body (pure compliment and nothing else!) I am 43 mind you and have been working out with you for 4 years now. The "Fitness Judge" asked me if I own a gym? Thanks to you, I get more compliments at my age than I did at 20!!!! I never get bored with your workouts and look forward to them every morning.

A BIG THANK YOU and {{{HUGS}}}
babydollsea

PS: I called my husband and told him and he said "You should be proud because you have been dedicated to a healthy regime and it shows"

Theme from Flashdance ....What a feelin'....playing in my head..

WTG!

~kandy~[/img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

What a great compliment!

BTW, what are Magic or Spray tanning sessions? Is this the same as mystic tan?

I am slowly getting into Cathe's workouts and I can't wait for her new ones. I will be 40 in June.

I just wanted to chime in and tell you Babydollsea that we are the same age, 43 and last week a woman who previously managed a gym asked me if I ever competed in bodybuilding:)

No, I have not, but it was nice to be mistaken in that way. She of course wanted to know who I traind with and where I worked out. I told her at home and with "Cathe"

Hi All!

What a feeling...is a great tune...Maybe Cathe will use it in the next DVD workouts!

Anywhooo, yes it is Mystic Tan, I believe. Oh my gosh, do you get nice even color. If anyone ends up doing this, just make sure you wipe your self well (bottom up) so that you do not get streaks! AND the lotion they provide there...make sure the palms of your hands and bottoms of feet are well lubricated (especially between fingers and toes)

My husband said it looks like I just came back from vacation!

Have a nice day everyone!

babydollsea

Thanks Babydollsea!
I have done the mystic tan before. I can't believe your DH bought you 10. He seems very thoughtful.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.