BEHIND THE SCENES coming today!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone.....Before I go into any further detail, I just wanted to tell you that I apologize for not being on the forums lately. From here on out until filming is complete my time on the forum will unfortunately be very limited.

However, here is some information that I think you will like. We have been working on a Behind The Scenes blog for all of you to enjoy.

Rather than have to skim our other forums for workout info or workout chatter, we've created the blog as a fun way for us to keep you informed of all new information, updates, and ongoings pertaining to the making and filming of our four new upcoming workouts. We will be adding contents the the blog daily so be sure to keep checking in with us. I will try to visit the blog as often as I can to help you with any questions or comments you may have.

Hope you enjoy it. We are having fun creating it :7

Thanks Cathe! The blog sounds like a treat! Have a great day and good luck on the filming!

:) Melissa
Paragonah, UT

Sounds great!

Is the blog up and running now?

Where is the link to access the blog? On the home page? Or in the forum?

Regards,

Rhonda

Thanks Cathe!

I'm really getting excited about these new w/o's!!! I can't wait to get them!!! Can't wait to see the blog of the "Behind the Scenes". :)

Cool!

Thanks, Cathe! Another way I can wast my valuable work time! }( I'll look forward to the blog.

Cathe,

That is so thoughtful, thank you for doing the blog for us.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Thanks, Cathe! Looking forward to keeping up with the process!!! Does it feel good to be "back in the saddle" again?:)

What a great idea!
You know how much we like hearing about the filming, and seeing pictures.
And this should save you time as well: being able to write about things once, in one place, rather than answering the same questions about the workout several times.

Thanks Cathe! This is very fun!!:) I've already been to the Blog and will be visiting it daily. I love this!! Good luck with filming.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.