Behind the Scenes Blog

Annette Bethel

Uh, oh, Cedie is not smiling x( , this is not good. :7 Of course I know it will be, but someone wrote that Cedie is always smilin'.

Cathe you look so happy, healthy, and beautiful in the new video pictures! I am so excited to get the new DVD's - my sister and I (you keep us both motivated and fit) have been waiting ever so patiently for your full recovery. We love you and wish you a lifetime of health...

Hi Cathe!
I was so relieved to hear that the filming is all finished! Not just so we can all expect the workouts soon, but mostly I am so thankful, as I'm sure you are, that your injury seems REALLY behind you! It was a long road for you and the fact that you have finished the physically demanding filming is proof positive that you're back!!! Can't wait for my DVD's! I continue to keep good thoughts going your way! Thanks for all that you do to keep us motivated! I have been slacking off a lot this summer, but the new workouts will revive me- I'm sure of it!!!
God Bless
Doreen

Thanks for the blog--LOVE IT!!

Hello Cathe.
Thank you for the Blog and the updates, it's exciting to see it all happen and come together.
Also, I would like to thank you support staff on answering my questions on stability balls used during these new workouts-even on Sunday. It's one piece of equipment I never used before. Plus, I bought the high step topper from you all to upgrade from my old high step that was not safe.
Well,with all the excitement of the new DVD's, I'm glad I preordered mine and maintained it. Your videos inspire and challenge me at the same time. Say Hello to the Da Gang for me.

Yours Truly,

Jennifer aka JT

Cathe -

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the progress for this series on your blog. It was great being included in all the action! Congrats on the NBC news filming. The still photo from your class is impressive...wish I was closer so I could join in!

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new DVDs.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Thanks again, for all the time and effort you and your team put forth to provide us with unequalled workouts! You've heard it countless times before but I'll say it again, you are all "THE BEST"!

You know...I am so happy with the BLOG! Especially seeing the pics of Cathe sweating in the Low Impact Circuit PIC! WOW! I always wondered if she ever really broke into a sweat...she is truly amazing.

Denise ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.