Before we look forward....

....let's look back. How did you do with last years New Years resolutions? What were they and did you stick to them? If not, what went wrong and how will you "give it your all" this year??

Hi Sarah - GREAT THREAD........

I unfortuneately did not keep my resolutions last year. As always, my goal was to lose weight, well I did not, but I feel more fit this year and know it was my eating that needs the help to get to where I want to be. So, I am puting together a plan to MAKE it happen this year. Also, last year I kind of just watched 2005 come and go - I really never made a lot of resolutions and therefore, no goals, and nothing to strive for or look forward to.

This year on the other hand I am going to MAKE things happen. I have promised myself to try something NEW every day or do something different or in a different way every day to really experience all this wonderful world has to offer. I want to have an exciting 2006 EVERY SINGLE DAY! I will make things happen and live life to the fullest.

I have started a journal, as well, to keep track of all the wonderful things I will be experiencing and most of them for the first time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone - Marcia.

Well, all was going well, and then I got pregnant again. I'm due in a week and itching to start the long journey back to my former fitness level and beyond.

The discipline to exercise comes easily to me, it's my eating that I am really going to focus on this year.

Maggie:)
Due 1 week and 1 day and time is dragging.....but hey--I'm still working out:p

I don't even REMEMBER what my resolutions were for 2005! LOL

Considering I had a baby in May of this year and have dropped all of the baby weight but 5 pounds and LOOK better than I did BEFORE I got pregnant, I'd have to say that my fitness journey was a success for 2005 and I hope to improve on it even more in 2006!:+

Sarah, thanks for everything you did for me after I had Joey! You made my success possible!!!!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.