Been Gone too long!

dmd

Cathlete
Okay, I have been trying to get a dang password for this sight for a month and gone since the spring....Just wondering when the STS workouts will arrive to our doors...ANyone know? I did a search and found one thread in the STS forum with no reply. Thanks~deb

We still don't know when STS will be done. If you read the last couple of Blog posts you will get an idea of where they are in the process. Right now they are scoring the music for each of the 41 DVDs which will apparently take a while. I suspect it'll be later this year before we hear anything about shipping.

We can only guess.
My guess has changed first from end of September to end of October, and now to beginning of December! (That way, if it comes earlier, I won't be as disappointed).

(We could have had a baby since the time the presale started. I still wish SNM would wait until they are farther along in the process to do presales).

Thanks for the info ladies

Wow, This is getting to be really silly now. Cathe has got to feel embarrassed about how long things are taking. I agree that she needs to begin production before taking money the way she does. I love SNM and Cathe, but honestly....

Well, I the one in fault. I ordered the dang thing and I'm sure it will be the best thing around.

dmd

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.