Be Aware

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
A certain poster is digging up old posts, some over a year old and some are answering without reading previous replies,thinking it is a new post. One example is Cathe's 40th birthday post (this is well over a year old and is not relevant anymore). We should wish her a belated 41st ;) and the other post is is on this thread, "Keeping this site clean" I have noticed some other strange posts from this person as well.

i almost got caught in that myself. and bumping so everyone will see

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

This is a bit funny b/c I was on the site today and I saw the first post "keeping this site clean" and I was thinking....what did I miss? Was there a bad joke posted or a cat fight? Then I realized what had happened.
Then I went to the Ask Cathe Forum and I was like...."I missed Cathe b-day?"

I think we have to excuse it b/c if this is a new member they may be alittle confused and not know the forum like we do.I remember the first time I posted here I asked a question and I never did get answer b/c I didn't have a clue where I posted it or what my username was.
I don't think anyone is doing this intentionally but it is confusing.
Lori:)

Huh. Really? What other strange posts have you seen from this person? Looks to me like she just made a mistake, but after this lovely welcome, she probably won't be coming back.
I think it is best to do a search on a poster and check out all of their posts before you post something like this about them. Recently I posted that I thought someone was a troll (I still do, to tell the truth), but I waited a year to post my thoughts, and searched all their posts before saying anything... Just a suggestion.

Wendyloo, I agree. I really don't see what the big deal is.Thats why I was trying to make light of it.She may not come back, there have been 3-4 post dedicated to her.Maybe Shelleys post will keep her around.
Lori

Because I had something done to one of my posts after I asked a question yesterday that I am not advertising. I stand by what I said.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.