BC&ME Bonus Combo - what a workout!

MagStepr

Cathlete
I've had Boot Camp and Muscle Endurance for a while now and yesterday was the first time I did the Bonus Combo. This is a GREAT workout. I love the sequencing of it and there is just enough cardio in it to keep your heart rate up. The mix of BC and ME segments is brilliant and the ME ab section is one of the best!

Just a reminder to get this one out if you're looking for a total body workout in an hour!

Happy first day of summer to all!:7

Maggie

I'm glad you posted this! I'm going to be moving on to a total body rotation soon, and this sounds like it would work nicely.

This is great to hear!! I just purchsed this DVD and now I'm even more anxious to get it!!!!

This is one of my favorite premixes that I actually had kind of forgotten about and haven't used in a long, long time. This is one of the things I LOVE about Cathe...her premixes are the best and have yet to be equalled or beat by any other instructor.
Angela:)

I totally agree! I am so glad I discovered this one, I will be doing it more often for sure. Makes me think I should really start looking at premixes alot more. I mostly do the workouts as they are and with the premixes it's like a whole new workout.

Are there any other premixes that are a gem like this one? Personally I REALLY like 4DS upper body premix.

Maggie

I did HSC premix #1 (51 minutes) that was intense.

I also love the premixes on KPC/Legs and Glutes, great lower body + cardio mixes.

And the Body Max 2, LIC, and Butt/Gutts have great premixes.

Jenn

Thanks for the suggestion, I just did this combo today, it was very tough! I like it b/c it spent plenty of time on each body part, much more than HSC or HSTA but with the same circuit type feel.

Do you remember how long it is? I'd like to try it, but my workout time is pretty much limited to an hour. Thanks!

anne

From what I remember it's about an hour or just a little over an hour but I can't say for sure. Have fun with it! It's a good one. I will have to do it again soon.

Maggie

Hi Maggie
Thanks for reminding me about ME abs. I did it this morning. I think tomorrow I will do the premix too.

Susan G.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.