Barbell Gym workouts and Cathe

labmini

Hi there! I joined a barbell gym a while back and really enjoy it, But I miss Cathe! I was wondering if anyone could shed light on how I can incorporate Cathe workouts into my week if I keep the gym to M W F. On those days we would be doing basic movements like squats (front or back) good mornings, deadlifts, bench press, and cleans. To be honest I know I have gained strength but my body composition has not changed in the 2 years since I joined and along with diet and I am looking to shed some body fat and have always felt Cathe's workouts worked the best for me in that regard.

I am thinking something along the lines of
M- Gym
T- Cathe upper body
W- Gym
H- Cathe circuit, metabolic or afterburn-type workout
F- Gym
S- Cathe total body like PHA or any total body

Any help or suggestions are appreciated! Thank you!

Hi there! I joined a barbell gym a while back and really enjoy it, But I miss Cathe! I was wondering if anyone could shed light on how I can incorporate Cathe workouts into my week if I keep the gym to M W F. On those days we would be doing basic movements like squats (front or back) good mornings, deadlifts, bench press, and cleans. To be honest I know I have gained strength but my body composition has not changed in the 2 years since I joined and along with diet and I am looking to shed some body fat and have always felt Cathe's workouts worked the best for me in that regard.

M- Gym
T- Cathe upper body
W- Gym
F- Gym

lMINI, I think you are on the right track. Mix in that cardio!

M- Gym
T- Cathe upper body
W- Gym
F- Gym

F S are both compound workout ....That would stress too much your muscles.

Because you are aiming at shedding some body fat, I suggest some cardio --- Short burst Hiit. It does not have to contain high impact ones. Check low impact series.

Cathe's metabolics and cardios are tough. They contain some high reps drills using dumbbells and or barbells. This is a fact to bear in mind.

Last but not least lol :D, do not do your legs Fridays. Legs do assist throughout most cathe's metabolics/PHA ;) :p. Legs assist maximizing calories burnt. Leg is a large muscle.

All the best in your quest!

F S are both compound workout ....That would stress too much your muscles.

Because you are aiming at shedding some body fat, I suggest some cardio --- Short burst Hiit. It does not have to contain high impact ones. Check low impact series.

Cathe's metabolics and cardios are tough. They contain some high reps drills using dumbbells and or barbells. This is a fact to bear in mind.

Last but not least lol :D, do not do your legs Fridays. Legs do assist throughout most cathe's metabolics/PHA ;) :p. Legs assist maximizing calories burnt. Leg is a large muscle.

All the best in your quest!
Thank you! Thoughts on swapping Tuesday and Saturday? And I definitely have room to add some hiit in, thanks for suggesting it - I can do it on days I go to the gym.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.