August Rotation checkin- Friday, 26th

glogal1

Cathlete
good morning all!
ONE MORE DAY LEFT!!!

I ran 3 miles and did the short premix of gym style legs. Will do the floorwork this afternoon!

how's everyone doing???

take care:)
Gloria

Gloria...there is another post going for the August Rotation. I saw that one first so I replied there!

Great workout for you!

Gayle

Hey all! I'm going to try the 5am Fiesta from the rotation. How are the toe touches done? Also, the squat thrusts are just down, jump out and stand back up, right? Thanks girls!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Good morning ladies,

One more day! One more day!

GS Legs - Done!
3 Mile Run - Leslie Sansone Walk & Jog instead (more jogging than walking) instead - but Done!

Okay, everybody, get your upper bodies ready b/c tomorrow is a real killer! But we're going to make it!

Sanchia

GS Legs done. That's all I had time for this morning. Every time I do this workout, my legs are sore for days!

Happy Friday everyone ,

Conni, that's a great idea. I need to put something together for the remaining days. As for today, I woke up late and didn't have much time. I did the standing leg work and stretch of GS legs. That put me over 40 minutes, I initially thought I could finish the standing portion in about 25 minutes. GS Legs is a great workout but it is long and tough and you just want it to be over ! My legs got quite a burn. Then, I did the 3 mile run, well actually for me it was 3.26 miles including my cool down. My running time has improved greatly with this rotation. I completed 3 miles in about 33 min and 20 sec, which is my new personsal best. I may or may not do the floorwork section tonight or maybe I will add it on to tomorrow's workout.

Have a great day,

Katrina
(P.S. I can't take another Hurricane joke
;-) )

Instead of Boot Camp, today I did steady state cardio by doing Step Blast. I wanted to do Rhythmic Step, but my little girl got up because there was a thunderstorm, and I had to get her all set up with breakfast and a movie. By then I only had time for the shorter Step Blast. It was a good workout, just the right level that I needed today.

I'll do the Gym Styles this weekend!

I won't be done until Wednesday.
Today will be Imax3 and 200 walking lunges, 200 situps. Already swam 3000 yards this morning. Got a small victory, back into size 8's!

I was up very early and did a LONG workout.

As scheduled, I did the Gym Style Legs and the 3 mile run (just over 28 minutes). Then, to continue in my effort to do push ups regularly thru the week, I added on Gym STyle Chest, which included those drop sets of 72 push ups! OUCH! Tomorrow, then, will be the rest of the Gym STyle upper body!

1 more workout!

Gayle

Hi to all fellow fit bootcampers! Almost done....can't believe it!
I was so looking forward to this day. Before starting this rotation I would do the Gym Style workouts about once a week. I absolutely LOVE them and I have been chomping at the bit to go at them again for the past few weeks. Anyway, today was GS legs- what a difference! This workout used to be a killer...it was by no means easy but I definitely did not suffer through it like before and I used maximum weights for me. 60 lbs for the squats, I even used 10 lb dumbells for the slo mo lunges and my legs were not screaming for mercy like they have before. I am so jazzed by what this rotation has done for me with regards to strength and endurance gains. I felt so good that I tacked on LowMax after GS legs. Tonight I will do my usual run. Keep at it....almost there!!
ShellyC

:D I'm done!

Did PS today: both uppers subbed for the Gym Styles that I don't have. Good workout today, but shorter than I expected. I'm feeling pretty accomplished for completing this rotation....I really enjoyed it.

Julie

Owwwwww, oh my poor inner thighs and hamstrings! Did my 3 mile run and then started GS legs (for the first time). No problem with the standing leg work but about five minutes into the floor work my hams were screaming. The band work killed my inner thighs shortly after:eek: I loved this workout though and have made it my personal goal to do this once a week for the next few months.

Gayle, you are amazing with your push-ups! And those that added on other workouts, all I can say is WOW!

Can't believe we only have one more day left. I will have my tape measure and scale handy which I have purposely avoided for the past couple of weeks though I can tell there will be changes cause my clothes are looser.

Sleep well everyone so we can give it our all tomorrow! Sue

I did Sharon Mann WU/Step Interval/HiLo cardio instead of a 3 mile run/MM/PLB Stability ball. I have the last week to go!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back