August Check In ## Thursday 28th ##

Chris: Wow, I can't believe the parents didn't know sooner about that..Bummer no free time tomorrow..
184.gif

Hi Ladies! Back for personals::D

Vilma: I hope you son enjoys his Bday! Sounds like it’s going to be fun:p! WTG on your workout! Congrats to your daughter getting her driver’s license.

Randi: Enjoy GS:cool:!

Chris: It sure feels different when the kids are in school. I have 2 kids, but only one in school and that makes a huge difference in quietness here, lol. My DS and DD like to fight with each other:eek:, lol. But, I love them so much even though they drive me coocoo sometimes:eek:, lol. WTG on BC workout! I love that workout! I hope you had a great time at the park. Oh no! I can’t believe your kids don’t have school tomorrow. Did they start on Monday?

Beth: How awesome! My DH birthday is tomorrow! True, there are a lot of Bdays coming up. My DS’s will be in September. I have DM on tap for tomorrow, I can’t wait:D!

Joanne: WTG on your workout today;)!

Lori: WTG on your workout girl:cool:! Congratulations on your .8 loss:D!!! Every little bit counts! I finally dropped 2.3 lbs and I’m SO excited!!! But, it did take me a LONG time do loose that. I think I was never loosing any weight because of my Nachos and Wings twice a week:confused:!!! I dropped it to only once a week so I guess it’s making progress.

Kathy: WTG on your workout! I can’t wait till next week to work again. You’re right, I should be ok once I get used to doing all this stuff I’m doing now:).

I hope I got everyone:rolleyes:! Well, tomorrow is DM:D and I’m so excited because that’s one of my Fav’s. I’m actually glad this rotation is almost over and I’m ready for a new one. I can’t wait to see what Cathe has in store. I hope you all have a good night! I’ll bb tomorrow morning (Yay! Don’t have to do anything tomorrow, but stay home:rolleyes:).

I know, Kathy, I was pretty annoyed they didn't CALL to let me know where my kids were going to be all day. But I do love that school , the office, the staff, they are all wonderful, and it's hard to be TOO mad! LOL!

Ivy: I understand about the fighting... When I have "just one" with me out of the 3 , it is SOOO different! I loved having my youngest guy home with me alone.

Hey, Vilma, thanks for the smiley link! I can make my posts look more fun, like yours too!!

orjnfq.gif

Hi Guys I'm about ready to collapse into my bed soon
1.gif
12.gif

Just wanted to say I love how you all are finding the smilies to add to your posts. Aren't they fun?

3.gif

Well I'm off to post in my Catheblog then off to dreamland

Have a good night & see y'all in the morning!

picture.php

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.