Aug Rotation/Lower Body 24 Aug

run4fun

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing today? I am good. I did HSTA last night. That workout is soo fun. Tonight is a run and abs. I am running instead of Cardio Kicks. I am thinking of doing this rotation again or just getting legs in 3-4 times a week. It makes a big difference.

Have a great day!!!

Beverly

Good morning everybody :)

I did Tae Bo this morning to get a good cardio workout. This rotation has firmed up my legs, but like I said yesterday, I just need to move the fat on top. I hope to start running again because that is sooo great for your legs.

My back is killing me, I think I pulled something doing ME yesterday. I tried doing some abs this morning, but it was too painful. Hope it doesn't take long to heal.

Take care.
Shopgirl

Hey everyone! I fell off the bandwagon for a few days there. Too much yardwork to do over the weekend. I missed Friday & Saturday workouts. So, last nite I did the Gauntlet. I needed to catch up.
Planning to join on up on the regular rotation again tonite.
Today is off to Dorney Park (amusement park) w/the family.
Hoping to be back in time to workout tonite.
Have a great day.
Lynne

Morning,

Last night, I did MIS Abs & Cardio Kicks, I always enjoy this workout. I decided not to do MIS upper body, I think that would have been to much. So, tonight I’m doing MIS upper & Abs and planning to do 16/21 laps at Bedford track. Afterwards, a nice long hot hot bubble bath and a movie. Have a great day all.

Bev, I’m with ya. If you guys decide to continue with any rotation , I’m in ;o)

Teddygirl~

Bev and Teddygirl - I'll go another round with you ladies anytime.;-)

It's one of the highlights of my day when I get to check-in with you.

- Shopgirl :)

Good day all;
Well yesterday was Body max...did the entire workout and this a.m. I did PUB the heavy premix along with KPC cardio conditioning. I'm feeling really good ...I wonder if I'll still say that after 'meaner legs' tommorow.

I'm really thinking about doing this rotation for the month of Sept.too as I'm really enjoying it.

Good Morning Ladies,

Ended up doing cardio at the rec center yesterday since it was 88 degrees. 20 min elliptical intervals, 20 min steady state stepper, and 20 min recumbent bike intervals. I may have to start running in the evening when my son is at football practice as it is much cooler.
Beverly-I notice you workout in the evening, a lot cooler for those long runs we all know you do. If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? I'm in Colorful Colorado and fall is my favorite season for running. We can pretty much run year round here, except for the occasional snow days-but they don't last too long.

This morning was PUB, will do the ab section tonight. Just can't keep good form on the rollups and pikes when my arms are fried.

I also would love to continue checking in when we all decide what to do for the September rotation.

Have a great day everyone!

Diana

Diana,

Hi! I live in Clinton, Utah by Hill AFB. I run on the treadmill a lot in the winter. I prefer to run outside if it is not too cold or to much snow. I wonder how far apart we are from each other. I will look on a map.

Beverly

This morning I did PUB. Not enough time for abs, though.

If you guys are going for it again....maybe I can get my act together enough to do Cathe's rotation as it was designed:+

Hi Beverly and all!

I don't own Bodymax, so I substituted SJP and a 20 min. fast walk around the farm with the dogs last night. I plan to do PUB and run my little 2.5 miles this evening! I don't get off work until 4:30 pm and I usually try to start exercising around 5:00 pm. One of these days, I'll be up there with you Beverly, ( Distance wise, I mean ). Ha! Ha!

" My treasures do not chink or glitter, They gleam in the sun and neigh in the night" - Bedouin Proverb
" On the rail at a show walk!"
Melissa

Hi all! I'm just starting the August rotation because it looks so interesting! I will have to substitute runs for some workouts because I don't have them all.

I live in Canada and I do run year-round, snow and all! It gets really cold but as long as the roads are clear and you're wearing warm clothes - it can be much more fun running in the winter than summer - at least you don't get too hot! Its actually really refreshing and nice, peaceful! Give it a try! I love running in the fall the best and have even been known to run in the rain. We get use to inclement weather in Canada!

Hi Lynne,

Where in Canada are you? I am so excited to be going to a conference in Montreal in October. I'm really looking forward to it.

Diana

Hi Beverly,

I just did a mapquest search and it says it's 550 miles from Broomfield, CO to Clinton, UT. I have a hard time running on treadmill and much prefer the elliptical trainer or stepper, and occasionally I do either the upright bike or recumbent bike. But nothing beats running outside. There is a trail right across the street from my office which is very convenient. The only downside is part of the trail is single track and very rocky. I have tripped and fell on more than one occasion. But I am just getting back into running since having surgery on my foot. I may run a 10k trail run this weekend if I can fit it in. I think we have kids close to the same age. I know you have a son and daughter. I have 3 boys, ages 16, 14, and 8. Had to go for that 3rd one to try for a girl. He keeps me young. Sometimes I feel like the "old mom" when I go to his school though. At least I get to be the young mom for my 2 high schoolers.

Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us here.

Diana

Hi Ladies,
I think I would be up for another month of this rotation....depending totally on septs rotation though.Im sure she as something in store for Sept.
I had an o.k run tonight.We waited until 8 to run b/c it was to hot earlier.I ate my dinner at 6.I didn't have a big dinner.A small piece of ck and a small salad.But I felt like I was going to through up for the first 30 min of my run and then the rest of the way it felt like I had a brick in my belly:-( I hate it when I have bricks in my belly:) Now, I feel bloated!
But I got the workout finished.It was just as well to run home as it was to walk.
I am not sure what I am suppose to be doing tomorrow, but then again, I never do.:)
Lynne, I would like to know where you live as well.Another Canadian here.....all the way in Newfoundland!
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.