Attending a live class as guest?

AnneMA

Cathlete
I've been working out to Cathe since the very beginning and last month started using the Live and OnDemand workouts and I'm in love. My boyfriend has recently been doing the workouts with me and is kicking butt and loving them. He asked why there are rarely any dudes in the live workouts and if we are ever in Glassboro, can we be guests for a live class?

I've been working out to Cathe since the very beginning and last month started using the Live and OnDemand workouts and I'm in love. My boyfriend has recently been doing the workouts with me and is kicking butt and loving them. He asked why there are rarely any dudes in the live workouts and if we are ever in Glassboro, can we be guests for a live class?

How exciting!!!! Let us know so we all can say hi to you both. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband and I went Aug 11, 2016-it was so much fun for both of us!!! You just show up before class starts, tell them at the front desk that you want to take the class. They have you sign-in as a guest & you pay the fee (I don't remember if it was $10 or $20 a person, but wasn't much). The regulars that attend were extremely nice and very supportive. It was not intimidating at all, just a little extra nervous due to being on camera. Cathe always makes sure to give a shout out to her guests and best of all you get to workout with Cathe in person!!! We always say we will do it again - it was definitely worth the 45-min ride for us! You won't regret it. My only tip is to check to see what the Live workout is going to be the night before you go so you know if there is something you want to bring (like your own boxing gloves, etc.). I forgot a ponytail holder of all things-which is pretty much a necessity no matter what-I was just so excited to meet Cathe I could barely keep a thought in my head that morning. Let us know when you go so we can say "hi"!

Hi Anne! Love hearing that the two of you are working out to LIVE together. Awesome! Yes, occasionally we have a couple of guys join us in the LIVE class but for the most part it’s women. Group fitness classes in general seem to be mostly attended by women but there are definitely some guys that join in to get a good “butt kicking” too.

We’d love to have you join us. So fun and easy. Simply pay a $10 guest fee per person and arrive no later than 9am (8:45 am is even better) so that you can set up your equipment, familiarize yourself with the gym and settle in before we start. It’s best to email customer support a couple of weeks before you come to double check that we are filming LIVE that particular Thursday (sometimes I’m traveling or LIVE lands on a holiday and we might not film). Feel free to email customer support with any other questions you might have prior to your visit too.

I hope I answered your questions. If you have any further questions for me, just let me know.

Hi Anne! Love hearing that the two of you are working out to LIVE together. Awesome! Yes, occasionally we have a couple of guys join us in the LIVE class but for the most part it’s women. Group fitness classes in general seem to be mostly attended by women but there are definitely some guys that join in to get a good “butt kicking” too.

We’d love to have you join us. So fun and easy. Simply pay a $10 guest fee per person and arrive no later than 9am (8:45 am is even better) so that you can set up your equipment, familiarize yourself with the gym and settle in before we start. It’s best to email customer support a couple of weeks before you come to double check that we are filming LIVE that particular Thursday (sometimes I’m traveling or LIVE lands on a holiday and we might not film). Feel free to email customer support with any other questions you might have prior to your visit too.

I hope I answered your questions. If you have any further questions for me, just let me know.

I'm looking forward to a road trip this summer to take a live class. It was a birthday gift. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.