Athletic Step Pics and Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Athletic Step is an advanced, all step workout that will keep you jumping and pumping with both new and energizing choreography. While there is no dancy footwork here, you will surely be challenged by scrambling new moves with some familiar moves and making them feel totally different. Be prepared to power up, straddle down, jump forward and shuffle around. There's lots of variety for everyone!

Athletic Step is one of my favorite workouts. It easy to learn and fun to do. Coming in at just around 47 minutes, you'll find yourself reaching for this quick pick me up often. Enjoy!

To view a slide show of pictures from the filming of Athletic Step - Click Here

Pre-Order Athletic Step - Click Here

Yeah, step!

I love step aerobics, and especially ones that aren't too dancy-dancy. I'm excited about this one & the Travel Fit! Can't wait!

Looks great! But I also wonder where Jai is. She was in the rehearsal pics, but none of the pics from filming. Hope she's okay!!!

Love the pics, Love the outfits, Love it all! I am also wondering about Miss Jai.... :confused:

You answered my question about when you would be filming the next one. Thanks!

I haven't been around in awhile. Has Cathe said anything about the type of music that will be used on this?

Thanks,
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.