At home spinning

Interesting info. I've been asked to do a spinning DVD many times but I hesitate due to the fact that many don't have spin bikes at home. If you happen to be reading this, I'm curious how many of you have a spin bike at home?

I love to give a good challenging ride and I would make sure that I had upbeat and moving music produced to support the specific drills of the 45 minute ride. But first I would need to know how many of you actually have a spin bike? :D

Cathe,

I have a spin bike and two racing bikes that I sometimes use indoors on a trainer. I have tried some spinning workouts but did not like them so I usually create my own music spin list. I would definitely buy a Cathe spinning workout especially if it included different types of rides ( i.e intervals, race day, climb etc.) and good music!

I have a road bike and a trainer for it. I havn't got into it but if there was a cathe spinning video I would buy it.

Interesting info. I've been asked to do a spinning DVD many times but I hesitate due to the fact that many don't have spin bikes at home. If you happen to be reading this, I'm curious how many of you have a spin bike at home?

I love to give a good challenging ride and I would make sure that I had upbeat and moving music produced to support the specific drills of the 45 minute ride. But first I would need to know how many of you actually have a spin bike? :D

I have a bike!!!

Please make a video!!!!!! Pretty please???

I have one. I bought a $300 spin bike from Amazon at Xmas It is great...just like the one at my gym!
Lorrie

I have one. I bought a $300 spin bike from Amazon at Xmas It is great...just like the one at my gym!
Lorrie

Which make and model did you purchase? I'd like to know which ones are good out there and I think the OP is interested as well.

Thanks.
Bam

I have a spin bike at home too and would absolutely love a spinning workout either a DVD or download as well!!

I have a spin bike and would love a workout. Could you make a spinning DVD and another that's either a audio download or a CD (I love listening to Cardio Coach's audio workouts)?

Thanks for asking - Sandi

Last edited:
I have a spin bike, too. I don't use it as often as I like because my attention starts to wander. I good DVD would solve that problem!

Please Please do a spinning dvd! I have a spin bike and know I would use it more if I had a Cathe spinning dvd.

I would love it.

I'd love it if you did a spinning DVD, Cathe. I don't have a spin bike - maybe you could sell as a set?!?

I have a spinning bike and I would love a spinning DVD!!!! I would definitely purchase it!

I got the Proform 290.

http://www.amazon.com/ProForm-290-I...WFGS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299271580&sr=8-1

I was a little skeptical because it was so cheap. It was really easy to put togther. I've been using it for 3 months and so far so good! I use cardio coach and the spinning dvds from discount workout. I hope it continues to perform well.
Lorrie

Thanks so much!!!

If I knew how to quote more than one post in my reply, I would have done that to thank Severin817 as well.

Thanks for stating which bikes you have. I need to find a good bike at a great price when I'm ready to buy.

Bam

I have a road bike that I use on a trainer in the winter months. I'm always looking for more workouts on the bike!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.