Are you working????

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray...let's hear what you've got in on the fitness burner today?

I did Lower Body Blast this morning and will be doing a little Hiit and weights later this afternoon. A harder than usual training day for me but I do that now and then to shock my body :eek:

I did Imax 2 today and the stability ball abs from Kick, Punch, Crunch.

I guess I didn't torture myself enough with Imax 2 so I also did 200 jumping jacks, 40 pushups (3 sets of 14, 14, 12), and a 2 minute plank.

I haven't done HiiT in so long! I miss it and don't have it in my scheduled rotations until January. :(

Maybe I will have to try to sneak a HiiT session in between now and January just for fun! :eek:

I'm in week 4 of Meso 2. I was supposed to do MMA Boxing, but I subbed KPC, because I miss it and it's so much fun. I really love the ab section. Thanks for all the great workouts--the variety is the spice of MY life.:D

Hi Cathe,

I did Step Moves and some standing ab work this morning. Awesome work out even if I did flub up combo 3 a bit! LOL :p

Thank you! :D

HiiT me with your best shot!

HI Cathe!!!
I'm going to do 30/30, ab work from Travel Fit, and rockin' and rollin' on my foam roller!!!:eek:
LOVIN' IT!!!!
Nancy

Woo Hoo Julie....that's quite an add on! You went for it :eek:

I did Imax 2 today and the stability ball abs from Kick, Punch, Crunch.

I guess I didn't torture myself enough with Imax 2 so I also did 200 jumping jacks, 40 pushups (3 sets of 14, 14, 12), and a 2 minute plank.

I haven't done HiiT in so long! I miss it and don't have it in my scheduled rotations until January. :(

Maybe I will have to try to sneak a HiiT session in between now and January just for fun! :eek:

That's right Elsie! Whatever you do, do it well! Stay Strong!

I'm in week 4 of Meso 2. I was supposed to do MMA Boxing, but I subbed KPC, because I miss it and it's so much fun. I really love the ab section. Thanks for all the great workouts--the variety is the spice of MY life.:D

Hi Cathe!!!

I'm in the 1st week of the 2nd month of Insanity, and I miss you!!!
I did Max Cardio Conditioning today, and it really wasn't so bad. I'm enjoying Insanity, it's just different than what I'm used to.

Don't tell, but during last week's rest/recovery week, I couldn't take it anymore and snuck in some SJP step and MMA KB :p Made me feel better.

Looking forward to playing with the new DVDs when I'm done with this, hopefully they'll be here then. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore after not touching a weight for 2 months. I miss my weights, too.

Gearing up for round 4 of STS starting 01/03/11 :)

Nan

Just finished gym style: legs. I was worried about this one (I'm really scared of butts and gutts) but I did pretty good, only had to stop a few times mostly on the bonus reps.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.