Are you training for the new videos?

YasBeFit

Cathlete
Hi y'all! I'm not an active poster,but the new workouts got me so excited that I just HAD to talk about them. I was wondering if anyone changes their routines in preparation for the new workouts?

I've been doing more endurance based weight workouts and high intensity interval cardio training. I go to a Boot Camp style class at the gym that doesn't come close to Cathe's intensity (which I found out for sure when I did Cathe's Boot Camp last week!!)

For the past year I've been in the gym with a few Cathe workouts here & there,but I am SO excited about coming back "home" to Cathe.

So, what are YOU doing to prepare your body for the "torture" }( to come? Looking forward to the challenge!!! Glad I'm not the only crazy one!

I haven't been able to do a Cathe w/o in one full month due to 2 weeks vacation, my illness, DSs illnesses and now DS's surgery. I haven't done any kind of workout in over 2 weeks. I'm preparing to attempt LM and core work shortly. I'm trusting muscle memory kicks in and endurance picks back up quickly.

I really want to jump into those new workouts ASAP.:)

What? What what? Training to train? Nope. My current training goal is to take off my cancer treatment weight (I have 1.5 pounds to go :)) and to get in the best shape I can get into before my reconstructive surgery.

I'm hoping if I'm a little fitter now going into surgery , my recovery will be quicker - and then I can get back to riding my horse quicker.

I am in no hurry to get the new workouts since it will be awhile anyway before I can do them. :)

Susan L.G.

No, I'm not training for the new workouts.
I expect when I get them I will preview them all, then add them in one at a time into my rotation. Might not even get to them all for several weeks (that way, they last longer, and I'm not so impatient about Cathe's NEXT batch of workouts coming out!).

The past week I've definitely increased my cardio (I was focusing more on strength than cardio). After looking at the format for Drill Max, I knew I definitely had to do that -- if I got that workout tomorrow, I don't think I could get through half of it!!!

No, I'm not training, per se, but I'm planning on trying some of those "dive bomber push ups" just to see if I can do them before I get Drill Max! Is Cathe obsessed with push ups or what?

No. I'm surrendering to the idea that the new videos will kill me. And if they won't... Well, you know what they say about that which doesn't kill ya. ;-)

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.