Are you planning your own WO yet?

fitatfifty

Cathlete
I know the WOB will be awesome but now that I have been thinking a lot about it ..well it's going to take some good planning to create my own program.
I did " Cross Train Xpress Power Circuit" today and really enjoyed it, especially the back segment. Now I'm thinking of pulling the back segment into my first program along with the core exercises from "Intensity Series Bootcamp" another fav of mine. I also love the "Drillmax" for a warm up. Decisions..decisions. Has anybody else thought about what they would like to create? Something to think about.

I'm looking forward to see what others come up with that I can buy. I'm not familiar enough with all the workouts nor creative enough but I know there is plenty of expertise and creativity out there to generate some outstanding premixes.

I hope some new low impact premixes are created.

I have been thinking about this too. I am super excited for the Workout Blender to be released. I think it will nice if we can share workouts that we come up with. I know there are a few rotations on here that will be easier to do with the workout blender....my mind is racing!!

Hi Cindi,
Yes, me too! it will be like this huge brainstorming from everyone. You will always enjoy getting your creative juices flowing and before you know it you will have a master piece..go for it! I have been so excited of the endless options. My DH thinks I'm a little to excited LOL! I will keep working on my present download list though.

I, too, look forward to copying workouts put together by my fellow Cathletes :eek: . I'm not very creative either, but seeing what other people put together with the WOB will probably help me to come up with a program of my own. :eek: :D

I'm not much of a planner! I have general ideas for more true interval workouts that I'd like to put together, so I'll probably play and mix stuff, then try it out, make changes, etc. until I have what I want! Ooooh, I'm going to lose lots of sleep with this one! Fun, fun, fun!

I have been planning!! The first one I am creating is a HIIT workout of my favorite sections from 30/30, 40/20, Plyo legs, bootcamp etc. etc. Then one of my favorite step routines repeating them as many times as I want. Then I have some ideas of putting together a low impact workout of my favorite low impact stuff....

The list is endless!!! No time for sleep. :D

not exactly

I do cobble together workouts using Cathe and other tapes (yes, thats right VHS tapes.) and road work. The other night I did a combination of an easier kick boxing workout, plus the cardio portion of MMA Boxing and skipped the drills. I often will use stretch max after a run. I'm not using a workout blender, just a VHS deck and the DVD player/chapters menu.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.