Are you left handed or right handed?

Are you left handed or right handed?

• Total voters

Yummy Mummy

Cathlete
DH, myself and 2 children are right handed
My third child ( son) is the ONLY left hander in three generations, so we have a lot of "left handed" gadgets at home to make his life easier.

Writing at school proved very differcult for him at times, so just curious about you lot

Marion

Well I've always used both. I play a few instruments that require the left hand to be independant of the right. I had to write with my left hand a lot in school b/c I was always injuring my right hand. If something is thrown at me I'll catch with either hand, of both.

~Reece Out~

I can use both too, but my handwriting is a bit more legible left handed...:)...and have never used left handed things...Carole

>I can use both too, but my handwriting is a bit more legible
>left handed...:)...and have never used left handed
>things...Carole

Mee too, Carole. I write better left handed. I can do everything else equally as good right or left handed. Although, I bowl right handed.
Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

>
>Mee too, Carole. I write better left handed. I can do
>everything else equally as good right or left handed.
>Although, I bowl right handed.
>Susan C.M.

That's funny Susan! I bowl righthanded, played softball right handed but could hit left handed too and being a manicurist I do everything right handed except polishing, that I do with my left hand...:)...Carole

I am a righty, and a few years ago I noticed that I have only ever dated left handed men. Isn't that strange? I theorized that since none of those relationships worked out, I must not be compatible with leftie men. Anyone know any rightie single guys lol?

Carole,
When I was in softball, I pitched with both hands. If I played left field, I threw with my right b/c I couldn't throw to home with my left. My cursiv is much better with my right. If I write with the left, it has to be print.

~Reece Out~

Hi Marion!

I am right handed. The only thing I like to do left handed is drive. (My right hand is either too busy with a drink or the buttons on the radio.)

I was the only righty in a family of lefties. My husband is left handed as is most of his family. ALL six of our children are right handed. I think it's funny. :D

Shirley

A right hander here. Get this, there are zero left handers on my side of the family going back 3 generations and 3 left handers in my DH family...this generation alone! dmd

Thanks everyone for voting.

My bet was on for "more" righties than lefties

Just some interesting facts you may, or may not know

a -Lefties are more likely than righties to suffer from dyslexia

b - More than two-thirds of lefties are born to right handed couples

c - Identical twins often have opposite hand preferences

d - one in every 10 people are left handed

e - males are one and a half times more likely to be left handed than females

f - There is a International Left Handers Day celebrated on August 13 - which started in 1976. The organizers of this day also print their magazine six times a year and sell left handed gadgets through a mail order catalog

g - Jack the Ripper was left handed

For you few "ambidextrous" out there, you share your talent with
George Bush
John Kerry
Al Gore and
Bob Hope

Most ambidextrous people, are still more left hand dominant than right

and the last interesting fact

Arm amputees ALSO have a dominant foot.......and it's the left!

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.