Are Low Quality videos available for Cathe on Demand?

thaispice

Cathlete
I just subscribed to both Cathe On Demand and Live this weekend. I know that low quality videos are available for Cathe Live, but where can I find them for Cathe On Demand? My Cathe On Demand videos repeatedly freeze throughout the workout, which is very frustrating. Thanks in advance!

We only currently only offer "High Quality" videos on OnDemand. In about another month we will launch our new delivery system that will automatically detect your bandwidth and will stream either high,medium,low quality video. Still, you should check with your cable company to see if you can upgrade to higher speed. In some cases there is no cost to do this, so it's worth asking about.

Will there be an official announcement when this happens? I feel like I've wasted the months and money since I've subscribed. I can stream anything else, HBOGo, Netflix, HULU, Amazon videos but I am constantly freezing or buffering with these videos. I've pretty much given up trying to squeeze in a workout before work because I spend half the morning fiddling trying to get the video to work.

Love the idea and the workouts when I can get it to happen.

Yes, can you please let us know when the new system is launched? I reluctantly canceled my subscription a couple days ago because I, too, found myself wasting more time than working out due to buffering problems. I'd love to be able to justify subscribing again.

I just subscribed to both Cathe On Demand and Live this weekend. I know that low quality videos are available for Cathe Live, but where can I find them for Cathe On Demand? My Cathe On Demand videos repeatedly freeze throughout the workout, which is very frustrating. Thanks in advance!

Just wondering, if anyone that needs the "Low Quality" to watch without buffering, since the new system is up & running for the
On Demand videos, does it work ok now? I have Cathe Live and can use those on Low Quality very good, and I would like
to upgrade to the whole thing, including On Demand, but will need the choice to watch with Low Quality. Thanks for any
help and info you can provide !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.