April 10 Check in Thursday 15th**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Well, the DOMS in the chest and triceps are feeling better. But, now the legs are singing this morning. I have DOMS in the hamstrings this morning. I feel the other muscles have been worked. But, that ball work always gets those hams..Today is Athletic Step and no equipment abs...We also will be heading to the library this afternoon..

Ok, Chris and Beth, I hope your headaches are better today...

Talk to you all later..

Hey Kathy!
Hey Everyone!!

Your post put a BIG smile on my face last night, Beth! BUT(T), you have a BBL Butt and I'm still jealous as hell!... Sorry you had a headache too. I have to admit to something. I was so frustrated with my headache, knowing nothing ever helps it, I took one of Greg's (expired) Vicodins last night for it. I slept so nice! LOL!. But, there's a little hint of the headache left this morning. Kind of in my sinus. I sure hope it goes away instead of exacerbating.

Kathy: GS sure is doing you good in the DOMS department, huh? I like the feeling of DOMS in my chest and arms. A little in my lower body, but I don't like when it causes me to walk funny. LOL!. Oh fun Athletic Step!!!

Oddly enough, no DOMS in my lower body today.... yet (as Greg just told me after I told him what I did yesterday). On schedule is IM2, but I'm going to change it up a bit. Going to do IM2 , premix 6-10, Abs, and then head to the park for a run. Today is the last nice day this week. Supposed to get rain tomorrow and Saturday.

to Joanne and MIA Hottie pa tottie!

Better start getting to it...

Hey Chris: Hope the headache is completely gone soon...Yes, sometimes my muscles really respond and I get the greatest DOMS. I am not sure I did the workout any different. Oh well! I can function and feel the work I did. That makes me feel good...Enjoy your run...I think we are getting rain tomorrow too. The kids want to ride bikes today. So, we will do that later...

Good morning! Tax day. I have to send a voucher in to CA and my accountants just got it to me this morning and I can't get it printed. I am not so happy!!! :mad: I don't know what I'll do. I may have to go to the office but I even have printing issues there. Technology sucks sometimes.....

I had a good workout though..... KCM's 30 min. Weights both workouts with standing abs "rests".

My headache is better but Travis just had a nice pounding session on the piano! :eek:

Busy day today! BBL

Hi all!

Kathy, enjoy Athletic Step. Should be a nice break from all the GS!

Beth, ick, tax day! Our printer is just moody. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Drives me crazy. Wow, you've had some tough workouts this week!

Chris, nothing wrong with a little Vicodin now and then! ;) I bet that's why you weren't feeling much DOMS, though. Did you get to do your run?

Today was Amy's Kickbox Surge. The music in that one is just great! Why can't all workouts have such great music??

Tomorrow Jameson has to be at school at 6:30am for his band trip to Milwaukee. Not sure if I'll be able to fit in a workout in the morning.

I've been so tired lately. I've really been eating better - I thought that would make me feel better, but no. I started taking vitamins today - hopefully that will perk me up at bit.

Hottie, where art thou?? :) We miss you! Hope all is well.

Joanne

I wish there was more relax time in the day!

Anyhow, I did IMAX 2, PREMIX 6-10. I like it that way! The fast feet is so much easier when it's your first blast. And of course, you get the Pina Coloda song, which I love doing during Plie Jacks, the song keeps me pli-aying! I did Med Ball abs off of Abs Circuit. I love that one, i do think it is my favorite from that DVD. Took a mini-break (laundry) and then went to the park for a 35 minute run (WITH PIGTAILS in honor of IM2!!), which felt amazing! Well, my legs were a little heavy, but no big DOMS that dragged me down. I think I could not have done much more than 35 minutes though. LOVED stretching in the sun, on the grass. I could have stayed there all day!

Did a few errands, home for more laundry, a rest (watched Celebrity Apprentice on demand), and then went through a few bags of boys clothes Alex's friends mom dropped off. I'm soooooo overwhelmed with boys clothes, it's not funny. I've saved 99% of their clothes, and they are coming out of the roof, i swear! The job is so overwhelming to me, but I really need to go through their clothes and get rid of them . *sigh*

Beth: Hope your taxes worked out ok!?! Now that is a stressful thing to be doing on April 15th!!!. Nice job on KCM, did you do 2, 30 minute weight workouts?

Kathy: My headache is gone!!!! YAY!!!!

Joanne: I love you! you make me laugh! Yes, I'm thinking a little Vicodin now and then might be a good thing! (I'm so paranoid of medications, i swear!). And it's funny! Our printer is the same way. Sometimes it prints, sometimes it don't! For no apparent reason! ... Amy's kickbox surge sounds fun! I love good music for a workout. I swear, it's 90% of a workout for me. (Thus me LOVING Turbo Jams!). ..... I bet vitamins would help ... I hope they do! ...

So, here's my vent. You guys KNOW how hard i've been working the last 2 weeks with this lower body workout, right? Well, the damn scale has NOT freakin budged! And I'm eating good during the week. Why does the scale drop when I DON'T exercise for a week? It's just frustrating. I swear, there is something messed up with my body.

I have a revised Citrus Chicken in the oven (making a roast beef for the boys, which I didn't feel like for some reason). I hope it comes out as good as it sounds!

SHOUT OUT TO HOTTIE
!!!!!!

I heard that Chris! I'm alive...just overwhelmed and busy. I managed to do workouts in the last three days! go me! HIS on Tuesday, CB yesterday, and Step moves today. But I've been noshing and gorging so it gets counteracted. I don't have that much time to write stuff down (maybe later tonight), but I just wanted to say hi!!! and I miss you all....

Go you, Hottie! We miss you, too!

Joanne, how long does it take to get to Milwaukee? That seems like a mighty big band trip.

It is so much fun when a workout has good music.... I don't notice that much when the music is so-so, but I really notice it when it's fun (like Pina Colada, eh Chris? I wish I could see the pigtails! Too cute!)

Yes, the printer cooperated and I got the voucher mailed. We ended up filing an extension -- apparently I mailed the prep notebook without filling in everything -- doh! And they waited to tell me until today. Oh well, we owe CA (after have extra taking out and mailing an estimated payment in January!!) and I think we'll get only a little back from the feds. Ug, I hate taxes -- really, what I mean is that I hate the tax preparation! Sometimes I think I'd pay a little more if it meant I didn't have to do any paperwork.

Yes, I did two 30 minute workouts, but because I skipped over some of the legs and did only one warmup, it still clocked in at right about an hour, so not really a big deal. I'm amazed that I'm not feeling more wiped from all that tonique -- I'm really psyched to do it again tomorrow! And.... I'm thinking about doing that next week with two meso 1 upper body days. We'll see.

Sorry the scale isn't budging for you, Chris! :mad: But, have you tried on tightish pants/shorts and noticed a positive difference there? Maybe that's what's happened!!

Are you guys going to do the shock cardio downloads? I guess I need to figure that out.

Whew, what a day.... we did some more party errands, well, and the post office of course -- long line! -- and then I took the boys to see the Train a Dragon movie -- very cute!! That's the best kids movie I've seen in a long time, that I can think of anyway.

It ended up being an absolutely gorgeous day today! I think we'll have a good day for the party tomorrow. Sigh.... spring break is coming to an end, though we have Monday off, too.

YAY HOTTIE! I just miss ya, though I get a little glimpse on FB.

Beth, you did soooooo freakin much today! How did you get all that done AND get in a movie?!?!?!? Maybe I can take the boys to see the Dragon movie next week (they're off all week). Avatar comes out next week too on DVD! SOOOO getting that..

okay, gotta run!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.