Anyone watching Sweat Inc.?

catwoman7631

Cathlete
Sweat Inc. is a new show on Spike TV on Tuesday nights. Jillian Michaels is the host and one of 3 judges. Contestants show off new fitness products/workouts and the judges decide what could be the next big craze. Only one episode has aired so far, but it peaked my interest. And of course, now I want to try the new gadgets which were featured!

Elsie, yes, we have a show here called Shark Tank which I believe is like Dragon's Den. The judges don't invest on Sweat Inc. but it is a similar concept.

I watched the first episode last week. I really enjoyed it. I like the concept of the show. They also had people taking classes with the equipment advertised to see who liked what the best. There were 2 people per piece of equipment who used it for a month with the instructor to see who got the best results. I'm looking forward to see all the different pieces of equipment these people come up with. Each weekly winner comes back for the finale and whoever wins that ,wins money ( maybe $100,00) to promote their product.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.