Anyone starting p90 x tomorrow??

Hi all I'd like to start tomorrow with the classic rotation. To those of you who have done chest and back and dont do the pull ups, exactly what do you substitute? I was thinking about subbing with slow and heavy chest and back. Would it be better just to sub for the individual exercises? Thanks. Phyllis

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all still going strong. I had food poison last two days and had to skip some of workouts from the rotation. I am back and this morning I finished Shoulders and Arms. This is my second time and happy to report already my strength increased from last week.
I wanted to add 30 more minutes of Cathe’s cardio after but I just did not have time and extra energy for 2 hours of work a day. For those of you who adds Cathe’s cardio and legs, when do you fit in in additions to your regular rotation? I am going to keep the rotation as it is and sub the CardioX to Plyo only. However, I do not have time and energy for additional Cathe’s workout but I truly see the needs.

Thanks everyone for your input.:D :D

Hello everyone,
I am still going strong my third week.
I still can't do an a full pull up, though I am adding one or two additional pushups. Ab ripper is not causing the severe DOMS it did initially, I am also adding low back work with swimmer exercise and planks.
I changed the rotation a little this week due to my work schedule. I did legs without the back (instead I did walking lunges). Tomarrow I am doing arms and shoulder and I agree, Wendy, I really like this workout.
Wendy, I am impressed with 20# for biceps- I am using 12- 15# right now, but I try to do 12-15 reps.
I need to be more intense in the kenpo and keep focused to get my HR up there the whole time.
I just haven't gotten into the yoga- I have decided to split up the yoga and the balance poses, since I can't motivate to do the whole 90 min at one time.
Babybird, I don't know where you would add more cardio or legs, I feel 1hour, 15 min is my max time committment every day.
I am looking forward to the recovery week next week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.