Anyone Planning to Preorder the Amy Bento's?

roses_92123

Cathlete
I only have two of Amy's workouts (Hi/Lo extreme and Kickbox extreme), but I noticed on her website that she has some new vids coming out.

One of them is a step routine and I am wondering for those of you that have done her step workouts, what do you think? How is her cueing (sp?) style?

***I need more videos like I need a hole in the head...but I was intrigued by these for some reason!***

Thanks for any input!

I've never ordered anything from her before, but I am going to order the Slo-Mo strength workout. It's only $14.95 and free shipping for forum members (I joined the forum just for that!).

As for her cardio, most of Cathe's is too complex for me so I think Amy's would be as well.

Lori

Do you have to be a member of Amy's forum to get the free shipping? I can't decide if I will pre-order the new Amy's or get Michelle Dozois' 3 new videos.

thanks Kassia for clearing that up, the presale starts tomorrow at 7am
EST. I would have been mighty surprised to put in my order at 4am PST(i'm in San Diego) only to realize that I did not get free shipping.:eek:

I plan on preordering all of them (I resigned this week so I will spend more carefully now). I love Amy's step style. The choreography is more complex than Cathe's in places but she has a preview chapter for the more difficult moves. I love her step style. It is fun, somewhat complex, fast, yet athletic and makes me sweat. Advanced Step Challenge is a gem but I think the next step workout will be fabulous b/c Amy's production (sound, studio, length of workout, premixes) has improved 100% since then! I think the hi/lo dome workout sounds fun and unique and I look forward to the slow mo's. Amy puts a lot of thought into her premixes and they are really, really good.
Angela:7

Thanks everyone for the responses!

I am not so sure about her weight workouts (never done one) but she does seem to have some great cardio.

Hmmmm....decisions, decisions.

You should really consider her weight workouts. Her All Pump Extreme is great. She has a lot of equipment changes, but the moves are different, so I always have DOMS after the workout. I am really looking forward to her Slo-Mo series.

Colleen

I will most likely pre-order. Amy's style is different than Cathe's. I have APX, Kickbox Xtreme and Hi-Lo Xtreme. Hi/Lo has been the toughest choregraphy for me personally, but I really like Kickbox Xtreme and APX. APX has a lot of different weight exercises and IMO doing something different is always good for the muscles. Cathe will always be #1 for me and I don't use many others...:)

I went to Amy's site at a little past midnight EST, early Friday morning, a little past 9 pm here PST (California) Thursday night, and the store link for the pre sale worked!!! I hope Amy wont be mad that I put my order in a little early. It sure beats me setting my alarm for 4am which is 7am EST to put my order in, now I can sleep in!! I received a confirmation email so I kow my order went thru.

I have to say ladies, you are a bad bad bad influence on me - I just went and pre-ordered two workouts, Slow-Mo and ASC 2 workout.

Oh well, I think I will give Cathe's new slow and heavy workout a miss this time. But then again maybe not..............

Yen

I didn't try until 7am (Eastern time--I'm in NY). I might be unhappy if I didn't get to be in the first 500 for the free gift because people were able to get on ahead of time. I won't go complaining about it, though. I'll just say a choice word and get over it.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.