Anyone order Hard Cores around Oct?

Cbelle

Cathlete
I'm wondering if anyone ordered later in the fall and has heard anything yet! I ordered Oct 10 and BOY am I regretting that!

I ordered late October, early November (I can't find my receipt to get the exact date). If I'd known about Cathe's website sooner, I would have ordered sooner, though. I just simply was not aware of her website, even though I'd been watching her on FitTV for months before (I guess I just never paid attention to the www.cathe.com that came up on screen - silly me).

So, I will wait patiently....patiently....patiently...until the day I get my email notification.

I didn't realize she was coming out with the new Hardcore until I visited her site in early November. I immediately did not hesitate to order. So, needless to say, I'm in the same boat...waiting patiently with all the other late orders x( , but happy and excited knowing that they will be here soon!:7

I ordered late September and mine are on their way tomorrow! I'm sure yours will be right around the corner :)

Edited to say: I didn't receive an email notification but if you go to the UPS tracking on this site you can enter your phone # to see where they are.

I've spent more time at work at this site and typing in my phone number than actually working! So far nothing but curly you've given me hope that tomorrow will be the day!

I'm totally there with you...I keep typing my phone number every chance I get! Well, at least we know that they've gotten through to September orders. So.. more waiting and typing in our phone numbers we will go!

Woohoo! I ordered Oct 10 and I'm getting my tomorrow! Yippeeeee!!!! never again do I wait to preorder!

I assume that if nothing comes up when you type your phone number into the UPS tracking screen, that means the package hasn't been shipped, yet. I mean, I KNOW I ordered (and my credit card got charged), so I guess until I see a tracking label when I type in my phone number, it means my DVD's haven't been shipped, yet. Poopy! :-(

Cbelle I'm in a boat behind yours I ordered Jan. 31st. Hopefully with all the shipping that's going out maybe we'll receive our box at the end of this month?????? Hopefully :7

Haydee

I ordered my on September 30th and I just recieved my e-mail from UPS that says my workouts will be shipped on the Feb. 15th! Hang in there:) dmd

YIPPIE- I heard this afternoon i will get mine tomarrow. I ordered in December. I cant wait but i am so sad because my doggie passed away toaday she was 17 years old.:( I miss her so so much... but i was blessed to have her as long as i did. (she was my best friend)Nikki

Sorry about your doggie. I am so close to mine as well. Don't know what I would do without him. I'm glad however, that you are getting your dvds....;)
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

Thanks Celina,
I cant stop crying, my husband was also close to her ...we are a basket case! She meant so much to me..i also wont know what i will do without her, she was so special to me. Many hugs Nikki

Hugs to you and your hubby, Nikki. If there's one thing you'll find on these forums--it's a bunch of animal lovers! You'll get much-needed support here.

As for the dvd's--I ordered mine in October as well and just tracked my package and it will be here on Feb 14!!!!!!!!! What a great Valentine's Day gift for me!!! (I didn't get an email either--not sure why b/c I'm on the mailing list)

Thanks Ashley,
I was so lucky to have her,she was a little over 17years old. Her and I have been thur alot together. Thanks again, Nikki

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.