Anyone on WW Core?

val01

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I am seriously considering the WW Core plan. I am leaving for vacation on Saturday, and thought this should probably wait until I get back home! ;-) I was just wondering if anyone was doing it and their results. Also, how close are you to your goal weight?

Thanks in advance!

Valerie

Hi Val!!!! I have been doing this about 10 days, and my first weigh-in, I lost 2 lbs. I really, really, like it. I like not having to count every morsel of food I put in my mouth. There are restictions, but no restrictions, you know what I mean?? I think it is the BEST thing WW's has ever put out.
Lori

I have been doing it for 2 weeks and have lost 8 lbs! It's awesome. It brought me back down to my WW goalweight - I've been a WW lifetime Member for years.

I love the Core program. I'm never hungry and I don't have to count points. I highly recommend it.

Pretty much you just eat from a list of "Core" foods, and eat however much it takes to satisfy you, but don't stuff yourself. It's mainly natural, unprocessed sugar free food. You get 35 Weight Watcher points per week that you can use towards whatever type of food you want that's not on the Core list.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.