Anyone else order from advancedworkoutsdvd.com?

MadnNatsmom

Cathlete
Their website shows they've received Cathe's "glitch-free" DVDs, yet they have not answered my emails asking whether I'd be receiving replacements.

Anyone else?

I've had no problems with them, and have received my replacement B&G from them, along with the envelope to return the old DVD. I've found Jen a pleasure to deal with. What email address are you using to contact her?

Try denhance at tds dot net if you're using something else.

Yes, and I ordered B&G and LIC from her, and they were glitch-free. She was AWESOME to deal with, and always got back to me promptly. Are you emailing her correct address?

I use Jen at advancedworkoutdvds.com to purchase all the time. I love her free shipping for orders over $50 and that you get the DVDs so fast. Anyway, Jen is awesome and she usually gets back to me very quickly. I think the longest I waited for a response was overnight or something? Maybe she missed your email. I would try emailing again.

Karin

Another "thumbs up" for Advancedworkouts.com from me. If Jen hasn't answered your e-mail, there's a good reason for it, I'm sure. She's always been very quick and responsive to mine. I know she went to the filming of Tracey's Sweatfest series, so maybe she's a bit behind on her e-mail, or it got lost somehow.

I'd try again.

Diane

Jen from Advanced Workouts here! I try my hardest to answer all email just as soon as I receive them, so I apologize to anyone if I did not get their email. I have no email inquiries pending in my inbox at the moment, so if you sent me a message, I didn't receive it. Please email me again so I can help you out! Send the email to denhance at tds dot net or info at advancedworkoutsdvd dot com. Thank you!:)

What is advancedworkoutsdvd.com? I can't even find the site on the internet. I must be doing something wrong or is the site down? Is it a less expensive source for dvds?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.